Stable genius Lara Trump just informed us that the U.S. actually has 81 states (video)

Only until you observe them, then they collapse into the recognized 50 states.

using quantum mechanics GIF

11 Likes

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but when can we stop reporting on basic gaffes and blunders? It’s like the Spiderman pointing meme in real life.

1 Like

xkcd Label the States

Hmm, still 17 short.

19 Likes

These aren’t simple gaffes and blunders.

They are multiple demonstrations of idiocratic, moronic ignorance so egregious that these people deserve for it to be exposed and they deserve to be mocked for the fuckwits they are.

11 Likes

… the clicks must flow :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

I was looking at r/conservative this afternoon, trying to gauge the current sympathies for Trump, and they’re all over a gaffe that Biden recently made that never made a ripple in my regular news feed.

People are human, and humans make mistakes, but we dwell in a “gotcha” world. Everyone is looking for any vulnerability.

2 Likes

My guess is that the RNC has 81different legal suits in the 50 states, but besides being generally daft, she’s also an incompetent communicator and doesn’t listen to what comes out of her own mouth.

4 Likes

My guess is that when they lose in November they will try to pack the Electoral College with these extra 31 states they’ve discovered. /s

10 Likes

I assume all 31 fictional states are guaranteed to return their squinty-billion electoral college votes for Trump?

4 Likes

I think she’s probably referring to the number of lawsuits the RNC has filed. According to an AP article a few days ago, they have filed 80 lawsuits in 23 states. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve since filed another, bringing the number to 81. I will bet everything I own (which isn’t much, to be honest) that at least 75 of these lawsuits will be dismissed for failure to state a claim on which relief can be granted. The lawyers involved had better make sure they’ve covered their asses, because if enough of these are found to be frivolous, there will be sanctions.

ETA: That lawsuits have been filed in 23 states is telling. There are currently 23 states with Democratic governors, and the states control the election process. This is entirely a voter suppression effort.

14 Likes

Hopefully Lara Trump realizes that the Democrats aren’t even campaigning in 31 of those states! I recommend they focus their campaigning on those 31 states in hope of getting all their electoral votes.

7 Likes

yap yap yap

1 Like

I perused foxnews.com yesterday and learned that Biden gave a speech at which he read the word “pause” from his notes, and then laughed about it after because he wasn’t supposed to read that part out loud. It’s insane that means anything to anybody.

2 Likes
3 Likes

81 counties?

2 Likes

That’s part of their plan.

Throw in gerrymandering, polling hours/ location reductions, hating mail in ballots, “redistricting”

They have to cheat to win.

2 Likes

The one I saw, Reddit conservatives were all over a soundbite where Biden, talking about Trump, accidentally said “How many times does he have to prove we can’t be trusted?”

A suspiciously close 83

4 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.