Stable genius Lara Trump just informed us that the U.S. actually has 81 states (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/24/stable-genius-lara-trump-just-informed-us-that-the-u-s-actually-has-81-states-video.html

4 Likes

Even if the 14 U.S. territories are included in the state count you still don’t get 81. I want some of the drugs magat types are taking.

10 Likes

No, no you do not. No one actually does. Look what it does to you!

(Good Lord, that is a terrible picture of her!)

21 Likes

Maybe she is including all the states that want to break apart into new states?

8 Likes

11 Likes

How many sub-units does Russia currently have? :thinking:

4 Likes

I think she’s referring to lawsuits defending MAGA’s 81 states of denial.

2 Likes

yet, these are the same idiots that lost their shit when Obama mistakenly said something about 57 states.
i can’t with these fools!

12 Likes

Is she counting the Police State?

8 Likes

Let’s see, the state of shock, the state of disbelief, the state of anger, state of grief, oh, um…state of dissociation…state of confusion…

8 Likes

I think that’s the “Gray Rock” technique…

5 Likes

Correct, She’s including Russia’s 41 Oblasts. About the only way Trump could win is if Russians are allowed to vote in US elections.

Trump Russia GIF by Creative Courage

6 Likes

State of denial
State of disarray
State of duress…

11 Likes

I remember when Obama was running for president and meant to say 47 states or something and accidentally said 57 and conservatives brought that shit up for years. I’m sure they will be just as critical of Lara Trump, right? …right? Did Barack Obama Say He Had Visited 57 (Islamic) States? | Snopes.com

5 Likes

She also said this…

“We now have the ability at the RNC not just to have poll watchers — people standing in polling locations — but people who can physically handle the ballots,” Lara Trump, the daughter-in-law of former President Trump, told Eric Bolling in a Newsmax appearance Tuesday.

And apparently when a judge dies their rulings become void or something.

“So, there was a moratorium for about 40 years on the RNC actually training people to work in these polling locations and the tabulation centers where the mail-in ballots come in. And last year, the judge who implemented that passed away. So, that was lifted, and that gives us a great ability as we head into what I assume everyone understands is the most important election of our lifetime,” Lara Trump said.

10 Likes

I’m sure they wouldn’t have kept harping on that if only Obama had the decency to say a second stupid thing, but unfortunately he could not be bothered. Not like Lara Trump, who probably has already.

8 Likes

Not, I fear, a state of grace.

10 Likes

Nor a state of compassion.

11 Likes

Did she mean to say 41? (Or 31… or…?) Or “counties” instead of “states”? Either one seems insane, if true - the kind of government resources that must be wasted dealing with some bullshit lawsuits that are intended to warp or contest the vote…

3 Likes

Well, isn’t she stately!

(But with 81 of them does that make it easier for those on the far left to say “The State must pay!”)

1 Like