Stanley flask for $12

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/12/stanley-flask-for-12.html

3 Likes

I’ve owned two of these flasks, and in my experience the seals are shitty and leak like a sieve. Would not recommend.

6 Likes

I knew a DP who carried a director’s viewfinder on which was engraved the title of every movie he worked on. I also knew one who carried a similarly engraved flask.

1 Like

An ordinary funnel would just be tres declasse.

1 Like

You remind me of my dad’s old binoculars - which were actually a set of flasks. Really well made. Heavy as real binoculars when full. Kinda gave the game away on the way back.

3 Likes

Rotten luck, I’ve had two of this model for several years. It’s been quite successful at keeping vodka and computer from mingling inside a backpack.

Where do I pick up my alcoholism? Is there a discount on that at the BB store?

1 Like

Sadly, there were only a few of these flask holder combos from Swift Industries & Donkelope Bikes. Maybe Donkelope is still making the cages.

3 Likes

Given how very satisfied I am with my BIG Stanley thermos - and how well a thermos of coffee and a flask of booze would go together, I think I’m obliged to buy one.

1 Like

notably this is sensed by a metal detector wand or arch

if you’re trying to sneak hooch into someplace like that

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.