Star Wars Rebels season three finale

I just found it online, but I think I should go and make some Tom Baker gifs from you tube clips of Doctor Who. He was so expressive!

2 Likes

I still have a lot of salt from when they kicked out Galen Marek from being canon

I don’t know if it’s the first-time re-introduction of the Interdictor Gravity Wells in the new canon, but I was recently reading the Tarkin novel and they appear there as a new sort-of-still-experimental weapon.

That novel indeed used them but had a few different class of ships using gravity wells.

Rebels had a season 2 episode that had them finding a prototype Interdictor ship that we are familiar with. The team of course blew up the prototype, but we knew that wasn’t the end. As Imperial building standards has shown us, why build one when you can build two at twice the price.

However, is that novel still canon? It came out before the grand cut-off iirc.
EDIT: Nevermind found source showing that Tarkin novel was added into canon. So, that book would be first re-introduction, Rebels S2 is first time we have actually seen them.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.