'Star Wars: Thrawn Alliances' describes Disney's Star Wars-land 'Batuu'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/09/star-wars-thrawn-alliances.html

3 Likes

Cool. I got Zahn to autograph my Heir to the Empire books.

6 Likes

tumblr_p71hl2ManG1vaskkeo1_500

4 Likes

A while back Cory took some time off to do some hush hush NDA work for Disney. I can only assume consulting about LARPs. Which the new star wars land uses in the park and upcoming hotels. I wonder when his NDA expires?

“Gods, I need a drink,” grunted Shiill, the badass bounty hunter whose distinctive signature jacket was available for a limited time in the Outer Rim Outfitters gift shop.

“You’re in luck!” beeped his loyal, fully articulated action figure droid EZ-M0NY. “My sensors indicate the Black Spire Outpost has the best cocktails this side of the Galaxy, and for an extra 9.99 credits you can have one served in a souvenir glass to commemorate this trip for years to come!”

4 Likes

spock%20jedi

spock%20solo%20blaster

4 Likes

Pure fantasy. Existing “Souvenir Sipper” cups in Disney parks typically go for 14 to 20 credits. I seriously doubt the ones from Battu will be more affordable.

1 Like

Wasn’t that the exploitative Corporate Sector in Brian Daley’s Han Solo books? /s

2 Likes

2u9ntb

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.