Stephen Miller's seriously racist emails

His family, including the Holocaust survivor, got tired of trying to convince him to be decent and has disowned him. He “no longer identifies” as a Jew.

7 Likes

Who here thinks that this disclosure will cause anything at all to happen?

3 Likes

The pigfucker orchestrated throwing children in concentration camps. How is a disclosure he is a rabid racist asshole even a surprise or a job-killer here?

5 Likes

Am i the only one who has noticed that Stephen Miller has Vladimir Putin’s eyes? Perhaps the real Russia scandal is that trump adopted Putin’s love child?

1 Like

But, of course, none of them bothered to report this when the GOP was attacking Ilhan Omar.

10 Likes

Not Putin. Goebbels.

4 Likes

The transitive property of racism in action.

4 Likes

And of course all of us here will accept Miller’s identity.

But good luck to Miller with their white supremacist friends if Miller succeeds at reshaping the country. When talking about anti-semitism I often use the cumbersome phrase, “people of Jewish faith or heritage” because that’s who is targeted. I’m pretty sure the Nazis sent you to the camps if they could identify a Jewish person in your family tree. It doesn’t matter which church you go to.

9 Likes

Historically, kapos can only delay the inevitable for themselves at the hands of right-wing populists.

4 Likes

Stephen Miller wouldn’t even be a kapo at the camps.

He would be one of those collaborators who were so hated that they would mysteriously disappear soon after arriving, and all the other prisoners would deny having seen them that day.

7 Likes

One of the judenrat officials like Chaim Rumkowski who’d abused his power back at the ghetto? Yeah, I can see that, too. But kapo additionally conveys the thuggishness and criminal mentality we see in Miller.

5 Likes

I remember another thread where we talked about support for Nazi’s by gay people and how that worked out. The timeline is that Nazis were very tolerant of their gay supporters until they got power, and then it took less than a year to go after them.

3 Likes

I thought her name looked familiar. She didn’t really seem contrite as much as she regretted losing her job. The optimist in me wants to think this (i.e. leaking Miller’s emails) is her cleaning up after herself.

3 Likes

If only it was in a galaxy far far away…

Donald Jango Trump as The Malodeuran.
Stephen Miller as OK-88.

He’s only 34? He must have the Will to Skinhead.

1 Like
7 Likes

Working as designed.

(Another ref to the Pioneer Fund, creepy proto-Nazis.)

7 Likes

He would line up to be a KAPO

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.