Trump advisor Stephen Miller and Fox's Jesse Watters fantasize about mass deportations

Originally published at: Stephen Miller Calls for Mass Deportations - Boing Boing

4 Likes

That’s… kind of the point?

Heck, even the Statue of Liberty is an immigrant.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

26 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

15 Likes

Oh look all ye immigrants, he’s on the short list for a Loyalty Cabinet:

https://www.axios.com/2023/12/07/trump-loyalty-cabinet-2025-carlson-miller-bannon

6 Likes

Funny, they don’t look Native American.

14 Likes

Trump is plenty racist on his own, but he lacks the reading comprehension and recall to have come up with his latest nazi-adjacent rhetorical flourishes (“vermin,” “poisoning the blood,” etc) on his own.

I’d bet good money on this dead-eyed, hollow shell of a human being the source.

20 Likes

Oh, good point. Miller was behind this sort of rhetoric during 45’s administration and it makes a hell of a lot of sense that he’d be at it again now.

15 Likes

Nosferatu’s stunt double was doing an amazing job of ignoring the whole of US history since the original colonies.

He’d obviously claim modern immigration is ‘different’ and how the new arrivals won’t integrate and will destroy all that has already been built. Probably almost identical words to those from previous generations of bigots when Miller’s ancestors stepped ashore.

16 Likes

…emphasizing the need for mass deportations to preserve American culture and identity.

But who will do all those below minimum wage jobs so important to preserving American culture and identity?

7 Likes

… and that sounds lovely

What was the problem again :confused:

13 Likes

emphasizing the need for mass deportations to preserve American culture and identity.

Almost every part of American Culture and Identity is derivative of immigrants’ cultures.

11 Likes

:thinking:

Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle. - POLITICO Magazine

9 Likes

I’m always puzzled by this kind of statement coming from people in real life. Do they mean 50 miles radius around their home address? I don’t think I can show them a picture not from their neighborhood and convincing them that’s a location from the same country as theirs. It’s also the same with “make America Great again” People spouting these things can never answer my questions about what had changed or great about their delusional past.

7 Likes

or even, what’s so great about staying the same?

should america have kept on enslaving people? nope. denying women or poc the right to vote? nope. should we still use thee and thou in conversation? live in log houses? give up malls and the automobile? ( ha, ha. trick question. )

who the heck would want today’s problems tomorrow? why would we want a generation of stagnant, stifling, sameness? it makes no sense to me at all.

10 Likes

Wait, actual neo Nazis can just go on national TV in the US? And be treated civilly?

7 Likes

They want to “solve” today’s problems by returning to an imaginary ideal past when those problems did not exist. They want “stagnant, stifling sameness” because to them it means restoring the perfect society and preserving it forever.

6 Likes

Miller’s just sad he wasn’t alive in 1930’s so he could be a real Nazi.

4 Likes

He could never be a real Nazi because he’s Jewish.

2 Likes

Plus they know that he is useful, but if he becomes a problem, he can be on the next boxcar.

3 Likes

Kind of reminds me how awful Heaven must be. I mean, it’s perfect (isn’t it?), so nothing can ever change. Everything exactly the same - forever!

Ugh!!!

4 Likes