Trump reposts his own Nazi screed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/12/trump-reposts-his-own-nazi-screed.html

5 Likes

Given the lack of ALLCAPS in the main body and the use of grown-up words like “tyrants and villains”, I assume this was written for him by Cheung or Miller or another one of the coterie of D-grade Goebbels surrounding him.

25 Likes

30 Likes

“Fuck this guy…”

16 Likes

we all KNOW he didn’t right that himself.

Whomever is playing his Goebels did. There’s actual rhetoric in there, not just usual incontinent and incoherent logorhrea.

15 Likes

To be accurate, tRump’s screed simply needs “… and install my own.” added to the end.

9 Likes

There’s also the possibility that someone has trained up an AI LLM with Mein Kampf and other associated fascist screeds, and just connected it to his Truth Social account.

6 Likes

This surprisingly is something that does not get much talked about. Is Miller still in Trump’s orbit, and if so, how much is he contributing and influencing? An awful lot of Trump’s far right output these days has the whiff of Miller about it.

5 Likes

I’d agree, at least not talked about much/enough. “But Biden’s memory,” Swift Psyop & all that.

Here’s this:

Stephen Miller, Trump’s top immigration adviser, has publicly declared that they would pursue such an enormous effort partly by creating a private red-state army under the president’s command. Miller says a reelected Trump intends to requisition National Guard troops from sympathetic Republican-controlled states and then deploy them into Democratic-run states whose governors refuse to cooperate with their deportation drive.

ETA:

At the heart of the effort will be human jackboot Stephen Miller, who intends to revenge himself on all those people who blocked his promotion to Hauptsturmfuhrer the last time around.

And:

6 Likes

The former president and his aides are formulating plans to deport millions of [people labelled as] migrants.

Fixed it.

“You say you’re American, but you look and talk like you come from Migrantia!”

6 Likes

For real. They will do it if they can get away with it.

Back in the 90s, my father had to go to the US/Mexico border to retrieve one of his employees. Said employee was born in the USA, and a citizen, but his family spoke Spanish at home, so he had an accent. But, no green card, so border patrol dumped just him on the Tijuana side. Very Born in East LA, really.

So, my father, a man with a green card at that time, went to confirm that his employee was a citizen and he was needed at work. The racism was palpable, but capitalism won the day, in the stupidest way possible. Maybe his family knew what would work and what wouldn’t, and that’s why they asked my father to help.

10 Likes

I’ll see your East La and raise you an “Operation: Wetback”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback#:~:text=The%20program%20was%20implemented%20in,citizens%E2%80%94from%20the%20United%20States.

1 Like

Trump is also famous for churning through campaign staff and leadership, cabinet members, and lawyers.

A significant point on this graph is how many people quit or were fired in their first year, not after two or three years of burnout. Many of the few Republicans who speak out against him are former members of his own cabinet.

Stephen Miller, mentored by Richard Spencer (!), is one of the few that has been with him constantly since January 2016.

4 Likes

I thought he was going to drain the swamp and all this stuff the last time? So is he lying or incapable or both?

2 Likes

He was in the process of draining the swamp… then refilling it & repopulating it with his own swamp critters. Plans have been made to complete that task if/when he becomes The Resident once again.
At least one of those critters is still around: DeJoy is still in charge of the USPS, and the mail service in & around Houston has been jacked for quite some time.

Don’t know why Uncle Joe hasn’t purged all those jackals by now.

6 Likes

Fascists of a feather and all that… Trump likes Miller because they share a world view. It doesn’t take a high degree of smarts to be a hateful bigot after all…

4 Likes

2024 is our final battle.

Has Trump become a communist now*?

C’est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous, et demain
L’Internationale
Sera le genre humain.

* No. No, he has not.

6 Likes

It makes no sense for his followers to donate.

If it’s the final battle; they’ll be raptured up.

4 Likes

Raptures come and raptures … whatever, idiots.

6 Likes

First draft, penned by Trump. :wink:

2020 is our FINAL BATTLE. The DEEP STATE… it is so deep… so UNBELIEVABLY DEEP, you have no idea. FILLED with JEWS, COMMIES, MARKSISTS, and FASISTS. So terrible. They must be TRACKED DOWN and DESTROYED POWERFULLY along with FAKE NEWS and all the SWAMP JUDGES and SWAMP LAWYERS in all these FAKE TRIALS that want to take away my FREEDOM to DESTROY all YOUR ENEMIES. SO UNFAIR! HELP ME! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRUE FREEDOM!!!

4 Likes