Trump advisor Stephen Miller and Fox's Jesse Watters fantasize about mass deportations

Of course, it being perfect, you wouldn’t be able to feel any boredom or ennui

2 Likes

No change, no activity, no boredom or ennui … sounds a bit like being in a coma.

1 Like

Not an accident that this piece of work was almost the only person to work for the administration during the entire term.

7 Likes

This was nicely addressed here:

10 Likes

I think he’s a real enough Nazi in all the important ways. I’m sure he laughs with Nazi friends about how hurt he pretends to be when he, a Jew, is accused of Nazism just because he walks, talks, writes and acts like a Nazi. Yes, many of them would happily kill him when he’s no longer useful.

5 Likes

Stephen Miller’s self-loathing knob goes to 11.

9 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4370059-42-percent-of-gop-iowa-caucus-goers-say-poisoning-the-blood-remarks-make-them-more-likely-to-support-trump-poll/

1 Like

Newsflash-- if you have to deport millions of people, you’ve already lost. My prosperous county in the DC suburbs has more whites than any other group, but whites are less than 50% of the population. That downward trajectory for white percentage is expected to continue. The numbers are different but the same trend is nationwide.

He is probably the most loathsome person from the last administration, and that’s saying a lot.

3 Likes

kid GIF

It’s not even a new thing… in the 80s and 90s, there was a whole thing of having neo-nazis on daytime talk shows… it was insane. And we wonder how we got here…

5 Likes

They say “deportation”, but I’m sure that there’s a lot of winking going on.

2 Likes

Incredibly there was a Jewish group associated with the Nazis that wasn’t dissolved until 1935:

We have always held the well-being of the German people and the fatherland, to which we feel inextricably linked, above our own well-being. Thus we greeted the results of January 1933, even though it has brought hardship for us personally.

“We welcome the face-eating leopards, even though they are eating our faces first.”

6 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes

… OMG that was exactly 40 years ago

plus a week or two :open_mouth:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.