Steve Bannon and Blackwater founder support Putin for being anti-LGBTQ

And Betsy DeVos’s brother. I feel like this doesn’t get mentioned enough…

17 Likes

“But not Peter Thiel. He’s one of the good ones.”

6 Likes

Christ, what assholes.

5 Likes

…and Republicans don’t? I’ve heard the insult, “I wouldn’t trust so-and-so to sit the right way on a toilet”, but wow… I didn’t ever think it would slouch toward reality in my lifetime.

1 Like

Republicans have been extremely adamant that some women should use the men’s room, to the point of harassment and suspending human rights and now apparently cheerleading invasions.

15 Likes

decadence

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

But really, that whole fucking paragraph… Death cultist indeed. I’m so sick of these assholes whinging about having to treat others with dignity… Jesus wept.

19 Likes

If only there was some way to make bathrooms “gender free”…

2 Likes

I wonder what the planet’s only gay incel, Milo Yiannopoulos, has to say about this. Seems like the evil folks he promotes would just as soon see him imprisoned (or worse).

15 Likes

I think he just cosplays an incel… he’s married and all that. Also… Yolo Minneapolis…

10 Likes

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Bannonwich is a meal.

The mask is just completely off these days. American conservatives just straight-up admitting, “We like Putin because he’s a fascist like us.” The next step will be that they’ll actually use the word “fascist” without shame to identify themselves. I think it’ll happen soon - I already see some people on the right “ironically” calling themselves fascists.

17 Likes

You can’t make a Sloppy Joe without a whole lotta “sloppy”, and that’s something Bannon is never short on.

1 Like

6 Likes

I dunno about that. When we were still in office, my coworker and I used to trade tales of how disgusting the respective bathrooms were. I was horrified by all of the wayward urine, the occasional weird pile of clipped nails on the floor of a stall, or the boogers that got wiped on urinals (I mean, touching mucus membranes, then bathroom porcelain? WTF?).

She won because apparently they can match us for wayward urine, and I haven’t seen bloodapalooza or random turd on the floor in the men’s room.

(and might I add this was at a Fortune 100 company…)

3 Likes

Steve Bannon wins the prize for co-splaying the waterlogged corpse of Robert Redford.

1 Like

I would be honestly surprised if Steve Bannon weren’t on Putin’s side. How could Bannon not like a secret policeman turned Mafiya-connected autocrat who detests democracy and human rights?

If Bannon weren’t loudly pro-Putin, I’d start to wonder if he was feeling OK.

5 Likes

Bannon’s not even a person. It’s kind of a diseased bladder that’s learned to walk and talk.

21 Likes

Created so it could steal money from rubes

4 Likes

All this “not a country” nonsense…

14 Likes

9 Likes