Steve Bannon and Blackwater founder support Putin for being anti-LGBTQ

A canned ham that someone opened, left out in the sun for three days, then abandoned in a Greyhound men’s room where random passersby kicked it around the floor, until it became either a semi-organic Dr. Theopolis, or Lucifer’s hand puppet – only his hairdresser knows for sure.

6 Likes

I’m nostalgic for the days when it was more universal for Americans to consider nazis the bad guys.

12 Likes

It never was though - there were always people attracted to authoritarianism and hate. Charles Lindbergh was pro-Nazi and Henry Ford published hideous antisemitic pamphlets.

Both are, of course, still American heroes

The_International_Jew,_Nov.1920-_1st_Edition_by_Henry_Ford

The fight did not start here and it never ends

9 Likes

He says he’s not gay now and is starting a conversion therapy center. But still lives with his spouse in a non sexual relationship.

That guy will do anything for money. Still, he was stupid enough to have left himself no other move on the grift game board. He’ll be playing Branson in a musical biography of the life of Lindsey Graham next.

15 Likes

Bannon and Prince are the two best arguments for fragging in history.

6 Likes

True, but both at least publicly spoke out against nazism after 1940 or so, and Henry Ford had the good taste to suffer a debilitating stroke when confronted with films of the concentration camps. And despite nazism being wildly unpopular post 1940, systemic sexism, racism and homophobia was and is still entrenched in American society. So, to be more precise, I am nostalgic for the post WW2 segments of our society that recognized fascism and it’s othering of human beings to be wrong, though I wish that sentiment had gone further and included a more true egalitarian recognition of the humanity of all. Fair?

8 Likes

Brandon Scott Jones Reaction GIF by CBS

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Putin: Ukraine is not a real country. It was conjured up by by the Bolsheviks.

Bannon: Ukraine is not a real country. It was conjured up by by the Clintons.

8 Likes

Are you implying that women’s public toilets are cleaner? I can assure you they are not.

1 Like
5 Likes

cunning-plan-blackadder-quotes

13 Likes

I hope by this he means “scrawled in crayon on lined paper, folded up into a paper plane, and threw over the White House fence” because the Biden administration better not be letting this asshole through the door

7 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

I bet he’s lyin’…

8 Likes

7 Likes
9 Likes

On paper, he’s no longer connected with Frontier Services Group, since April 2021. :roll_eyes:

If anyone had been dumb enough to gift him with 140 US planes, he’d have probably cut a deal with Putin to stage fake attacks on Russia.

I believe that some of Prince’s cunning plans were rejected by Michael Flynn as being off the wall.

11 Likes

He tried to set himself up as a privatized Viceroy in Afghanistan.

No one should trust him with any power. And his private army should be disbanded by the real one.

14 Likes
10 Likes

Of course that piece of shit did…

7 Likes