Steve Bannon calls for beheading Dr. Fauci and FBI Director Wray

Here’s to Steve Bannon as US Ambassador to ISIS. Biden can appoint him and put him on a military transport with stops in each war-torn country where those a-holes operate.

5 Likes

It would be naive to assume extremists are uneducated.

10 Likes

It’s important to remember that this isn’t Bannon devolving. He has always been like this.

10 Likes

When somebody is this rotten, is it because they’ve just done so many bad thing that they think, “fuck it, I’m never going to be good anyway so I might as well just be evil.” or is it because they really have such a broken sense of morality that they can’t distinguish what they are doing from evil?

7 Likes

then he won’t be able to ‘suck his own cock’…

1 Like

He’s a sociopath like trump. That’s why they like each other.

They don’t have a basic morality. Trying to make morality or ethics happen in a sociopath’s brain is like trying to teach a shark to play the harmonica.

21 Likes

I got off the internet and ignored the news for the last couple of days, and I come back to find Don jr. calling for war and Bannon for beheading Dr. Fauci. So… yeah, that’s the new normal, I guess.

Yeah, I’m finding the outcome of this election to be worse than I expected. I was expecting that Trump might cling to power by discounting the vote - I didn’t expect, after the last four years, that more people would vote for him this time. Basically it’s proof that almost half the population are idiot fascists.

19 Likes
3 Likes

That’s the part that really galled me: for all the ranting and raving I’ve done over the past four years there are bound to be people who I know who nodded their heads at what I was saying and still voted for that short fingered vulgarian.

17 Likes

The Nazis are active.

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure I don’t know anyone who voted for Trump (except perhaps my uncle that I no longer speak to), and I’m not sure if that makes things better or worse. It means Trump supporters are unknowable, like some alien beings, out there, somewhere, being stupid, evil shits fucking up the country (and the world).

6 Likes

What did the Inuit do to deserve that? There are plenty of remote unpopulated rocks in the sea, use some of those instead.

14 Likes

I think it’s the fox news bubble. There are apparently that many people who watch/believe nothing but the lies on fox news (who’s lawyers argued in court that everyone knows is nothing but lies, so they can’t be sued for libel). We look at trump and see all the monstrous things he does, and hear the plans and policies that democrats put forward. The fox news watchers only see heavily edited news snippets that put trump into the best possible light, and only see news clips of democrats which were heavily edited to take them out of context to make it look like they say the opposite of what they say, plus many many outright lies about what is actually happening. They’ve been conned into voting directly against their own interests.

11 Likes

Yes, and those were sad stories of innocent people caught and murdered in cold blood by crazy killers. Any sane person should take distance from even mentioning that act as a solution for anything. Houston, we have a psychopath here.
I hope his channel is being actively monitored.

2 Likes

My bad, for some reason I have always assumed Greenland was uninhabited.

There probably aren’t any rocks big enough to fit all of them, but there is that big garbage patch in the Atlantic.

3 Likes

I read the little transcript on that page. Irony is dead.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t trust confessions or self-analysis by sociopaths, because sociopath.

7 Likes

Replacing them with someone better was never a significant consideration. Replacing them with someone who would never even imply that Trump was incorrect was the goal.

2 Likes

I’ve been mulling that quite a bit. This article seemed like a reasonable hypothesis. But I’m still learning: https://truthout.org/articles/to-defeat-fascism-we-must-recognize-its-a-failed-response-to-capitalist-crisis/

We need a plan, Biden is at best breathing room, but Fascism is clearly on-brand for the GOP.

8 Likes

Racists, fascists, toxic masculinity, patriarchy/misogyny…so many options in our toxic stew of a culture.
https://www.salon.com/2020/11/04/however-the-election-ends-white-supremacy-has-already-won/

5 Likes