Steve Bannon dinner tickets discounted to $0

Doorman: “Whatever you have in your pocket.”

“Here’s some lint.”

16 Likes

Who on earth would have thought that he was a crowd drawer in the first place?

Most republicans didn’t like him before he allied with donny, and now he’s been very publicly exiled from the inner circle. The number of people who can stand him now can be counted on the fingers of one foot.

4 Likes

An event to commemorate the “election” of a Very Stable Anus? Will there be valet puking?

1 Like

giphy

5 Likes

Because Steve Bannon is…

…obviously.

1 Like

“I get change from that right?”

7 Likes

Turned out to be this dead-eyed little shit weasel:

No wait. My bad. THIS dead-eyed little shit weasel:

13 Likes

Do you still get fed for that $0? Because if so, I think giving some homeless folk a free meal might turn this event in to something positive.

2 Likes

Coming off his Staten Island bust, he’s on the slippery slope downwards.

5 Likes

Still about $1000/hr too expensive by my reckoning.

2 Likes

The tickets are sold out now.
http://www.hillsborough.gop/trumpdinner?fbclid=IwAR0TR9PHzQ4GCX7K8vS4HvfnQwNu9vAlL2aikFs77vUCQr-Get2qQEOoMbI

If it was any closer I’d be there in a heartbeat.

I don’t know. Sounds like the same amount of punishment as having to sit through a Christian sermon in order to eat.

6 Likes

Even if you weren’t in the mood to heckle, my immediate first thought upon reading this was how funny it would be if a bunch of people snapped up those free tickets and then just didn’t go. The mental image of Steve Bannon eating dinner alone surrounded by empty seats is just too good.

11 Likes

Think about what they’re trying to do. They want asses in chairs so they can display photographs of a full house turning out to hear the filth he’s spewing.

Now, think about how much they’d have to pay you to appear in those photos as a Bannon sympathizer. Consider that you may end up in the history books just like old photos of people who turned out to support Goebbles. What is the price of your reputation? Do you want your legacy to be tagged “Quisling”? Do you want to have to explain “why Grandma/Grandpa is in the history book next to the bad man” to your grandchildren someday?

2 Likes

That’s why you show up in one of the following T-shirts:

Is there one that says “I’M NOT WITH STUPID =>”?

3 Likes

You get some rubber chicken, but it is laced with salmonella. Is that a pre-existing condition? Bannon-esque disease vectors?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.