Stop taking your phone into the bathroom

17 Likes

Ouch. And ewwww.

5 Likes

Some people had installed a landline in the bathroom, and in some hotels there is a phone in the bathroom.

Because, when you take a shower or a poop you’ll get a call everytime, I suppose.

10 Likes

I read enough shampoo bottles in the pre-smart phone era to ever want to go back

9 Likes

I made a habit of not bringing in my phone. I read Shadow books or something else. Went on a Junji Ito binge recently.

3 Likes

Scaring the shit out of yourself?

4 Likes

I mean… I guess some times. Jesus Christ, you can NOT only read half a chapter of his books. Master of tension.

2 Likes

That’s where I play my best words with friends, tho.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Livestrong is a terrible source. It’s a health blogging content mill that routinely promotes homeopathy.

That fact alone means you can’t take any of its health advice seriously at all.

8 Likes

Oh the LiveStrong folks. They take the joy out of everything.

3 Likes

Dude just needs more fibre in his diet.

4 Likes

I am suddenly reminded of the time I was at a large conference and noticed that the gentleman at the urinal beside me was holding his laptop and typing while standing there.

As long as you aren’t that guy I’m not judging :wink:

So yeah phones aren’t too bad…

5 Likes

No-handing while typing? Either that guy has some skill, or just pissed all over the place.

7 Likes

Yep no handing! I did not hang around to confirm his aim…

7 Likes

Nor the length of his um, squirt gun? I mean, if he’s no-handing . . .

2 Likes

Okay, how about Men’s Health?

In China, a man’s rectum fell out of his butt because he sat on the toilet for too long. Let that sink in. Actually, don’t, because we need to get you up and moving.

:flushed: :grimacing:

8 Likes

Anal/rectal prolapse from straining isn’t the same as “I sat on the toilet so long my butt fell out.”

Poor guy would have prolapsed no matter the position he was straining in.

8 Likes

? Nearly killed ‘im!

4 Likes

10 Likes