Stormy Daniels arrested for smacking cop in the 'face with her bare breasts.' Charges since dropped

I’m really disappointed in you guys. Nobody yet with the “pix or it didn’t happen” cheer?

5 Likes

Ohio as a whole is definitely swing, a nice average of purple. Franklin county and the city of Columbus within it are pretty strongly blue. For example, the Franklin county prosecutor is a democrat, and not very blue-dog for a prosecutor. On the other hand, the state-level government, based in Columbus, is pretty strongly red (fuck gerrymandering) and they have an outsize influence on county-level happenings. I suspect that this was the case here, most likely somebody low-level goaded into doing something by State Attorney General Mike DeWine.

8 Likes

smacking cop in the 'face with her bare breasts.'

That’s exactly why I don’t jog anymore.

10 Likes

Fucking wowsers.

Cop 1: Right, I’ll get the motorboat…

1 Like

a weird law that makes it illegal for strippers to touch anyone with any part of their body while performing.

I think that’s a pretty common law. It’s just rarely enforced, or there’s a “back room” where no one can see how it’s not being followed.

Atomic wedgie.

1 Like

Will a recreation do?

6 Likes

Wikipedia tells me that Jefferson, WV disincorporated after ten years.

I don’t understand. So, Stormy used her breasts to “smack a cop in the face” is against the law? Do they also ban pillow fights in my state? WTF? I’ve never heard of someone getting hurt or “assaulted” by a woman’s breasts.

I think there is an anime with this premise. But I am not looking it up at work.

2 Likes

Rule 34?

1 Like

She grabbed him just below the Bible belt.

3 Likes

Ha! That’s a great story. Years ago for a friend’s bachelor party we ended up at a strip club. It’s not my thing, either. I got us Iggy Pop tickets, but they still managed to drag us to the club after the show. A very similar thing happened to him. They brought him up on stage and two girls (iirc) proceeded to do some sort of weird gymanstics routine using him as a sort of centerpiece. They would do somersaults and land in his lap or with their crotches in his face. A few of the landings were clearly very painful. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I thought they were taking out their work frustrations on him.

5 Likes

Did anyone else interpret this like “she smacked her face against the cop’s fist?” I mean, how do we know that Stormy was the one who initiated contact?

“She slapped me in the face with her breasts” sounds like cop-speak for. “I motorboated her”

4 Likes

I’m not terribly surprised. It was a political maneuver not a honest attempt to form a functioning local government.

Ha, at least you got to see Iggy.
One of the few acts that I haven’t seen live but wanted to.
I’m still pissed at my friends in HS with cars and none of them wanted to go to see The Who and the Clash in 1982 at Day on the Green in Oakland. Never got a chance to see The Clash after that, of course. Saw The Who many times, tho.

1 Like

“How’d you get those two shiners?”

4 Likes

Yeah, it was pretty great. This was about 15 years ago, so he was no spring chicken, but he sure moved like one. He did that crazy thing where he gets half the audience on stage. The venue folks were not cool with that and I had to fight my way up, but I made it and got a hug from his sweaty, sinewy ass. Definitely the highlight of the night.

3 Likes