Stormy Daniels says Trump compared her to daughter Ivanka

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/19/stormy-daniels-says-trump-compared-her-to-daughter-ivanka.html

4 Likes

Trevor Noah has been calling Trump out for his sexual obsession over his own daughter since 2015. It’s just one of the amazingly horrible things about Trump that would have immediately ended the political prospects of any other candidate.

20 Likes

We’ve all heard of the pee tap, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a recording of Trump with a blonde Russian sex worker who calls him Daddy. Any of Trump’s Moscow pals who didn’t offer him this very special experience is a fool.

7 Likes

sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam

19 Likes

Creeps on a cracker, what a total scumbag.

Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

18 Likes

Perhaps adding to the reasons why Trump wishes the best for Putin: If Putin were to fall and the wrong (for Trump) people got a hold of any tapes…

7 Likes

living single shiver GIF by HULU

13 Likes

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

12 Likes

Didn’t she say this before? Or am I thinking of another blonde lady that Trump slept with/hit on? Because I’m pretty sure multiple women in that category have said this in the past.

9 Likes

She did. This is not news.

As Brainspore already pointed out upthread, Trevor Noah was belaboring this point nearly 10 years ago.

17 Likes

MAGA: ‘See, he’s a family man who loves his kids.’

7 Likes

Trump mentioned in an interview when she was 1 year old that he hoped she’d have the same figure as her mother.

There has to be a word stronger than creep to use.

12 Likes

Where is that vomit emoji?

On second thought, I assume the admin worries about all Trxmp related post will be “abused” with that response.

9 Likes

Wrong daughter/ex-wife.

He said that about his child, Tiffany, with his then wife, Marla Maples.

Still GROSS AS FUCK.

18 Likes

Oh, God, that might make it even worse! But I guess also on par. He only sees women as good for ogling and groping, even if they are his own daughters!
Gaaaahhh!!!

puke GIF

15 Likes

IMO, it does.

13 Likes

The media made such a fatal mistake leaving all the normal, human reactions to Trump entirely to comedy shows. Imagine how quickly he would have been shut down if the mainstream media had put half as much effort into harping on any one of his flaws as they are now trying to push the “Biden is oooold!” non-issue.

But instead they assumed his own party would have some sort of limits they couldn’t be pushed past, or simply embraced the “he gets away with everything, it’s craaazy!” angle to make their own jobs easier, and lost all their credibility. And now, having learned nothing, they’re salivating for a repeat Trump performance, not caring that it might literally end with them being lined up and shot as a “reward” for being enablers of a brand new dictatorship.

15 Likes

This isn’t surprising in the least, this is like baseline behavior for Trump. I remember interviews with him from 20+ years ago where he said he would date Ivanka if she weren’t his daughter.

6 Likes

17 Likes

See this is another one of those kind of things people like Michael Moore attribute to Trump being smart - he outplayed or “gamed” the media.
But he didn’t. It’s just the normal media ethics of “fair and balanced reporting” can’t handle Trump because he is such a stupid, gross, massive piece of shit that accurately reporting him in full feels biased.

11 Likes