Street preacher in grinch costume holds "Santa is fake" sign outside elementary school (video)

“They’re more concerned with the traditions of men rather than the truth…”

Hate to break it to you, but religion is a tradition of men. As far as truth, I’m not touching that one.

9 Likes

Can you imagine being such a shitty person that you see this as a good use of your time?

5 Likes

Think I passed through there once many years ago, is regret the same as repenting?

3 Likes

clearly wasn’t hugged enough as a kid, and has never seen the joy in a kid’s eyes when they see Santa.

2 Likes

Krampus is real. Krampus is coming for this guy.

Devil Problem GIF by CK HOŠKA TOUR

12 Likes

Or better yet, Nackles.

https://www.donaldwestlake.com/nackles

Who is Nackles? Nackles is to Santa Claus what Satan is to God, what Ahriman is to Ahura Mazda, what the North Wind is to the South Wind. Nackles is the new Evil.

I think Frank really enjoyed creating Nackles; he gave so much thought to the details of him. According to Frank, and as I remember it, this is Nackles: Very very tall and very very thin. Dressed all in black, with a gaunt gray face and deep black eyes. He travels through an intricate series of tunnels under the earth, in a black chariot on rails, pulled by an octet of dead-white goats.

3 Likes

Nobody has ever seen the real Santa - and lived to tell the tale.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Damn he got halfway there and his logic tapped out! Don’t be like David, kids.

9 Likes

I love that movie so much… one of our regular X-mas films!

1 Like

Seriously?! This brain trust dressed up as the Grinch, well known by kids to be a mean, shriveled-hearted, Christmas-hating character to parade around telling kids that Santa isn’t real?

He all but guaranteed that those kids will believe in the embodiment of kindness and sharing for another decade or more.

5 Likes

Popular in the UK at the moment:

Oh, shit, spelled “king” wrong. Soz.

2 Likes

He must be sad inside.

4 Likes

Unlike the actual Grinch, this arsehole’s heart only shrinks. He’s this town’s equivalent of NYC’s anti-Semitic Elmo.

1 Like

Someone obviously needs a visit from … well, if not Santa, at least some significant holiday figure in the same category.

8 Likes

One of my other favorite Christmas shows! Now if someone will post a gif of Emmett Otter’s Jugband Christmas and the Peanuts, I’ll have a complete set! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ll bet that Giesel thought that when he was writing the lyrics… or even said it to someone.

3 Likes

My nesting partner re-reads the book every year. I don’t read it quite as often, but I do love it and the show did an exceptional job on the story!

I’m little reluctant (at best) on most actual Christmas shows, but I will definitely watch Peanuts and Emmett Otter. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Years ago, Xmas time, back East…

My Mom and aunt (jokingly): “So, who’ll bring you your gifts?”
My Cousin (5-years-old): “Santa.”
Mom: “Where does he live?”
Cousin: “In Heaven.”

!..!

Sleepy Hollow Principal Kelsey Williams said Grisham was “unwanted and uninvited.”

4 Likes

Maybe he was just opposing the new Disney+ series? I’m not enjoying the second season very much and I was barely on the first season, but enjoyed the easter eggs and cameos.

3 Likes