Stubborn tree stump exacts revenge on would-be uprooter

Trees are so done with our shit

4 Likes

Back in my day, we tore steel bumpers off our trucks in the desert.

9 Likes

Yeah, it tastes a lot worse than ice cream.

13 Likes

For fear of going off topic, that is such a good look for Vladi

3 Likes

Are these Saudis? Given the number of crazy videos I see come out of there, I think it gives us an idea of what would happen if you gave every person with a “Hold my beer and watch this” shirt $10 million each. The same antics, just with really nice things.

1 Like

“You know—I’ve loved you since you were a boy, I already gave you my apples and my branches and my trunk but this is THE LAST STRAW you mooching ingrate!”
—The Giving Tree

7 Likes

I was expecting to find they’d tied it to the axle, and have the axle yanked off, oh well, maybe next time.

2 Likes

Great movie!

1 Like

FTFY 

3 Likes

WTF?!? Did he think it was a snatch-strap?

1 Like

That last one…thank you!

1 Like

Clearly, none of these people have ever been on the internet, it’s full of “when stumps attack”.

1 Like

Prove it.

2 Likes

Exactly. And who do they think they are, anyway - Floridians?

1 Like

It has been my experience that people who dress like that over there do not spend much time with shovels or doing manual labor.

2 Likes

It always dulls the blade. I like the Sawzall disposable blade solution, down in the dirt where the roots are liddle.

3 Likes

The stump was like, ‘Wadi you think you’re doing?!’

7 Likes

Well played, my friend.

2 Likes

Yeah, and the issue is that I’d bet that if you wanted to pull out a desert tree by its roots, you’re going to need some pretty heavy machinery. This isn’t some “hey there’s water everywhere, I can have minimal superficial roots” sort of plant. I bet that thing has a big taproot at least 20’ deep. You need to cut things like this out of the ground.

6 Likes

it’s a rainbow tree and you can never find the end of a rainbow because the tree has it worked out