Stuff happens in Game of Thrones

The Net remembers.

Boing Island knows no king but the King in the Net, whose name is BESCHIZZA (my nizza)!

2 Likes

Dune-grade witch talk

If thereā€™s a chance you coin another phrase like that one, I think you need to return for episode 4.

6 Likes

best recap ever, honestly

This reminds meā€¦ why on earth do so many websites post full-episode recaps of shows? Are there that many people who want to pretend they watched a given show?

Yep, I think you need to do this every week as well.

I wonder if it has to do with multitasking: people watch the show, but really donā€™t WATCH watch it, so theyā€™re fuzzy on details. The full recaps help fill in the gaps.

1 Like

Then there are those of us who wonā€™t be able to watch the show until it comes out on dvd, but are ok with spoilering before then.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty much the way I watch everything

Yeah, me too. We donā€™t watch it until we get the dvdsā€¦ of course, Iā€™ve also read the books already, though my better half has not. But I guess soon (or really, already with Jojen), theyā€™ll be spoiling the booksā€¦

"Everyone acts like Stannis is boring, but heā€™s actually pretty charismatic on television. "

So true, so true. Is it the character? The acting? Or do I just have an improbable man-crush on Stephen Dillane?

Also, has anyone done one of those youtube compilations for every time a character says ā€œcuntā€ on GoT? Because that would be pretty funny.

Somewhat similar in my case, I do pay a fair attention when watching, but I enjoy reading recaps because sometimes my memory fails me so I donā€™t really realize the significance of a scene or remember that Grungy Guy In Armor #1386126 is actually somebody Iā€™m supposed to remember from a prior episode or if itā€™s somebody new, and then I read the recap and go, ā€œOhhhh, THATā€™S what that was about.ā€

4 Likes

I can only offer you a compilation of ā€œcocksuckersā€ from Deadwood. :wink:

3 Likes

And itā€™s about an HOUR long. :smile:

2 Likes

Holy crap, I miss deadwood. What a great show that wasā€¦ and Carnivale. And both ended prematurely, didnā€™t they?

Yes, indeed. Just when things were getting interesting!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.