Sudden Trump trip to hospital 'just a physical', officials say

Look at his face. He and his supporters are never happy. Well, maybe smug some times when “owning” the libs. I’ve never felt owned, have you?trumpnofriends

14 Likes
7 Likes

Will our country ever get back to calling a liar a liar, a bigot a bigot? There’s “loose,” and then there’s “utterly disconnected and flapping in the wind.”

Also, I’m sure his physical went GREAT. He’s in the best shape of his LIFE. Nobody’s shape is better. Why, he could wrestle Jesus and take Him down ten for ten.

8 Likes

I’d pay to see that!

gif-jesus-fighting-fish-571524

9 Likes

… and perhaps long enough to see all of his reversals of Prez Obama’s policies reversed back.

2 Likes

*Wishing ill upon 45 intensifies

6 Likes
4 Likes

7 Likes

If he thinks that he can get out like Nixon, he really hasn’t been listening to his aides. I think much of the Democratic party is aware that the danger of Trump is not as much the man himself, but his style of politics being the New Normal.

You have to destroy the man and his memory to fix that. The Democrats are not going to let him just step down quietly; they are only going to be empowered by his exit from office. (I hope…)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.