Sudden Trump trip to hospital 'just a physical', officials say

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/19/sudden-trump-trip-to-hospital.html

4 Likes

A little too early for Schadenfreude, I know. But this may be a stunt to let him try to escape by claiming failing health and snicker :face_with_hand_over_mouth: spend more time with mmph :face_with_hand_over_mouth: his famil-HAHAHAHA:laughing: who am I kidding?!?

28 Likes

Sounds legit. I got my next ten annual physicals last June, so I’m good until 2029. The bulk discount was a bonus.

47 Likes

Comrade Stalin is just a little under the weather.

25 Likes

The President is just pining for the golf course.

24 Likes

I was going to say “I hope he dies”, which isn’t untrue, but actually I hope he hangs around long enough in his current persistent vegetative state to see history form a decisive, merciless final verdict on his foul career.

32 Likes

Getting a Putin dildo pulled out of one’s ass takes professionals.

17 Likes

I bet 10 dollars on Donnie having to go to the hospital because he got his weiner stuck in the zipper.

10 Likes

Prescription refill on 1 ton of Adderall?

17 Likes

Maybe a routine trip to get mouths implanted in his eye sockets, @beschizza?

16 Likes

I bet another 10 you’d lose. Hear tell getting zipper-stuck is never a problem with teeny teeny wienies.

13 Likes

I bet in comes with a clown shaped Pez dispenser.

10 Likes
11 Likes

44 Likes

Oh, that’s not a dildo.

5 Likes

I hope it’s not windmill cancer.

24 Likes

I only get physicals once a year, but when I do, I need to get a head start on them for whatever reason. And what better way to get a head start on one’s annual physical but to make an unscheduled weekend visit to Walter Reed!

13 Likes

Newsweek is a real fancy publication these days

2 Likes

They just can’t say “lies” can they? I guess if they did, maybe they couldn’t do them either.

The Lies

As I said before, I’m fine with giving My Big Wet President some privacy. He doesn’t actually have to tell us he had an emergency hemorrhoid procedure, or whatever. “The president needed minor medical attention and he is now perfectly fine” would be acceptable to me. But that the press just runs with whatever lies they dish up every day as if yesterday they didn’t lie about something else is astounding.

8 Likes
14 Likes