Suicide Squad revealed

From left to right, the characters pictured are Slipknot (Adam Beach), Captain Boomerang (Jai Courtney), Enchantress (Cara Delevingne), Katana (Karen Fukuhara), Rick Flagg (Joel Kinnaman), Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie), Deadshot (Will Smith), Killer Croc (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje), and El Diablo (Jay Hernandez).
Source

She looks so much like Jaime Pressly it’s kinda creepy.

2 Likes

Can we get a Suicide Girls Squad?

5 Likes

A full costume Deadshot played by Will Smith with white hands?

Harley Quinn certainly does have that look, as does the new Joker. Makes you wonder if the costume designers just heard “Suicide-something movie” and ran with it without waiting for clarification.

5 Likes

Probably bad lighting and/or post-processing. They’re darker in some of the other copies of the image floating around. (And the original source is David Ayer, so it is an official image.)

Howard the Duck took care of that quite well in the 80s; from there it all look like up to me.

Now, imagine a world where James Gunn actuall does a HtD reboot.

#SQUEEEE!!!

5 Likes

Comparing the two shots actually leads me to think “stunt double” instead.

1 Like

Amen! I mean, they even drabbed-up Supergirl for Rao’s sake!

From that one shot, I can ID at least $250 worth of buckles on that costume. And I strongly suspect the actual number to be a multiple of that.
No wonder these movies cost so much to make…

2 Likes

Also a strong possibility.

Kind of getting a Britta vibe from Harley Quinn…

1 Like

Haven’t you heard? Reality is brown.

1 Like

Something tells me that with these current DC movies the first and third act aren’t going to be in the same continuity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.