Superhero portraits composited from faces of actors who played them

5 Likes

Definitely worth noting even though I’m now disappointed.

2 Likes

I would have thought the opposite - casting The Doctor has so far (and I think, rightly) usually involved picking someone with a quirky face; the composite has had most of the quirkiness averaged out of it.

1 Like

That’s true, but he still has that H.G. Wells gentleman scientist look, which I personally prefer over his wackier incarnations.

2 Likes

Superheroes are everywhere.

When I look around me I see superheroes everywhere: people who stand up for those who cannot, those who defend and protect others at the expense of themselves, those who sacrifice everyday for everyone; these people exist, and I see them everyday. Superheroes abound, everywhere, all of the time. Are you one?

“The Punisher” is the most different from the character, and also what I like best about that character. I think the most recent portrayal in Netflix’ Daredevil is the best so far, and might be the best that can be reasonably expected.

Yeah, I could definitely see him as a Bernard Quatermass.

I like that I can see Dean Cain in the Superman composite. It would have been interesting if they’d included all the voice actors in the composite. Count me down as another person confused by the Catwoman composite. Include Ed Norton etc. in Bruce Banner but not Eartha Kitt and Halley Berry in the Catwoman composite?

2 Likes

I can’t tell white people apart.

2 Likes

Regression to the mean + Hollywood appearance standards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.