Support new George Floyd mural to replace one destroyed by lightning to the delight of racist idiots

Originally published at: Support new George Floyd mural to replace one destroyed by lightning to the delight of racist idiots | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Not all idiots are racist but certainly all racists are idiots.

8 Likes

Thanks for the support Pesco & BB!

4 Likes

That “Educating Liberals” account seems like the worst memes of the worst takes espoused by the worst people.

3 Likes

This may be just a big gap in my science knowledge, but can someone explain how it’s possible for lightning to blast a giant hole in a brick wall?

1 Like

The gist is: Lightning is a channel of superheated plasma (Up to 90,000°F) that not only throws off a shockwave of energy (thunder) when it strikes but also will instantly super-heat any nearby water. Brick and stone walls often have quite a bit of water that’s soaked into the stone… so lightning strikes and wall goes BOOM.

Edit: I mean, have you SEEN what that shit can do to a tree?

8 Likes

When the logic is “this is my interpretation of Divine Will” it’s a lost cause, you’re not going to get anywhere with those people.

Just re-make it bigger and better (and thus supposedly more offensive to the eye of God).

2 Likes

If it was truly Gods will, then why do churches have lightning conductors?

This is probably the day when I learn that evangelical churches do not have lightning conductors as it shows a lack of faith in God or some other stupidity.

7 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.