Supreme Court allows release of Trump's taxes to prosecutor

Remember, Al Capone was jailed on tax evasion charges.

4 Likes

Clown lawyers all the way down until you hit gold.

This is gonna be interesting.

2 Likes

While he was president. You may have noticed, he’s not anymore.

13 Likes

Weird how some people act like it’s already over.

Litigation at the state level is just getting started…

13 Likes

IDK maybe he secretly turned NY into Federal Property before he was booted out of office. /XLs

4 Likes

Can we just make a $1.00 bet that some good human will leak them, like soon.

10 Likes

There’s a lot that’s known, I believe by reporting, but not admitted/acknowledged by Trump. If his counsel admits it as evidence, and or he testifies to its veracity in court, it’s either true or he’s committed perjury.

He got away with so much more before he was president. Just read the article.

I’m afraid you may be right. The primary reason I didn’t vote for Joe in the primary was the likelihood he’d pardon one or more Trump / lacky. I don’t know if they’re guilty, but I think there’s enough evidence to try and prosecute. Same mistake Obama made - no truth, no reconciliation.

He has neither the relative D-list celebrity obscurity he had before nor the shield of the presidency now. He made himself an enemy of most of the country - and thus a target for state prosecutors.

It is extremely premature to give up on it when the window for prosecuting him has just opened up less than a month ago.

7 Likes
3 Likes

All I’ve got to say…

(Edit: Maybe not the thing to listen to if you’re at work and use speakers.)

2 Likes

Not sure where the quote is from, but if it’s real…oy.

8 Likes

Is that (unbelievably) real?! I can’t find that quote anywhere.

8 Likes

Doh, my bad. Turns out it was satire. It’s truly so hard to tell when it comes to these guys. Sorry for the misdirect.

7 Likes

Might come out at trial.

If you want leaks, ask the nytimes and Mary Trump.

3 Likes

This happens a lot with the Borowitz Report.

2 Likes

giphy

If he hasn’t said it, he’s certainly thought it.

10 Likes

I knew a white fellow from a well off family and was caught embezzeling a non-profit organization as its ‘bookkeeper’. He was worried he was going to jail but his family lawyer assured him, “Ronald, people like ‘US’ do not go to jail.” Ron never went to jail after stealing 10’s of thousands. :man_shrugging:t2:

ETA but the lawyer got paid. /s

4 Likes

But you know it’s a sure bet that Trump thinks they work for him. Why else would he have nominated them but to deliver the goods.

3 Likes