Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett has a "position on, you know, Jews, right?"

It can’t happen here, the last thing my Father heard my Grandfather say before the Nazis rolled into France. If you aren’t scared of CoatHanger and her band of Nazis Supremes, you’re not paying attention.

P.S. It is happening here, right in front of our faces.

19 Likes

I disagree with people about which of the Star Wars movies are best. That’s not what this is. Real people are involved here – in fact some of the ones you are arrogantly scolding. Just because you can personally afford to be indifferent doesn’t make it a virtue. :angry:

20 Likes

Why should we extend ABC the benefit of the doubt? Assume the worst, until she proves herself worthy.

7 Likes

OMG tenets, tenets, tenets, tenets :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Christopher Nolan GIF by Regal

4 Likes

It is her conflation, which she makes while trying to think up an example. She doesn’t say “what if a school did a stupid thing like glibly conflate all Jewish folks with Israel and Zionism”? She presents a schools discussion on the occupation of Palestine while HERSELF doing that stupid thing.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.