Surprise! Paul Gosar nominates Andy Biggs to challenge Kevin McCarthy for House Speaker (video)

Of course when in doubt, just let the person with the most votes win. Jeffries got 212 votes to McCarthy’s 210.

17 Likes

If the last decade and a half have taught us anything it wouldn’t go down that way. Every reasonable attempt to cooperate across the aisle just leads to GOP obstruction and forced conservative policy through cuts, sequesters and threatened government shut downs.

6 Likes

What, that’s just goddang Democracy; you commie! :smile:

11 Likes

The guy sounded terrified as he spoke. Is that his usual style?

3 Likes

Fun fact: Before Parkinson’s made it impossible for him to work, Gosar was a dentist. You know who also was a dentist?
is it safe marathon man GIF

12 Likes

FTFY. :crazy_face:

A long-ago former co-worker had an expression for this sort of situation:
“This is like watching a bunch of monkeys trying to fuck a football.”
[note: this would be an American Football football, not a Football football. ETA: R.I.P. Pele’]

I see no reason at all to presume that the death cultists have any intentions in negotiating in good faith; there should therefore be no compromises at all made with these people.

It’s going to be interesting to see how these fools try to spin this massive charlie foxtrot … the only question at this point is, when will it end?
I give it two more weeks, max, but ICBW.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Surely a knife fight in a dark alley would be more efficient.

3 Likes

Or how about the combatants have a stabbing contest while riding in a carriage around the block a few times?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.