Surveillance footage reveals how cat became mysteriously soaked

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/04/surveillance-footage-reveals-h.html

5 Likes

Bite me in the butt, I will totally push you into the pool :cat:

20 Likes

Interesting, and yet the cat came back the very next day, thought she was a goner, but the cat came back, just couldn’t stay away.

17 Likes

Interesting how ‘pusher cat’ laid down on his side, as if to relax while admiring his handwork. Bully cat!

8 Likes

How’d you know what’s on my business cards?

7 Likes

Cat laying down haz all teh pointy enz in play…

8 Likes

Cats are real assholes sometimes.

6 Likes

Don’t mess with a calico. Just don’t.

5 Likes

I shudder to think what will happen if this escalates further…:scream_cat:

6 Likes

I love a classic tale of revenge played out right smack in the middle of the jigsaw puzzle you’re working on!

3 Likes

seriously, this is the truth. even among cats, calicos/torties and siamese are known revenge-takers.

6 Likes

And you don’t mess with my black kitty. Just found out he’s 22 lbs. That’s bigger than a bobcat. He’s the reason I buy bandaids.

2 Likes

Some of my best friends are calico cats.

1 Like

Wow, that’s some hunk of cat! I assume you have neosporin too? I got a bite the other day from our male cat, who despite being 18 has the jaw muscles of a t-rex. Took some thought as to whether I needed stitches or not.

I’d watch a soap opera starring those two cats.

3 Likes

I love the contrast between the sticky sweet “honey pie” talk of the owners, and the stone arrogant indifference of the cat who punctuates his attitude by rolling over on the puzzle.

1 Like

Speaking as someone who loves cats…you can leave off the “sometimes”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.