Suspect farts himself out of police investigation

So they book a suspect before questioning, right? I can imagine what that must have been like…with all the pulling of fingers during fingerprinting.

11 Likes

Life imitates art: Benicio del Toro farting up a storm during the “lineup” scene of The Usual Suspects is why the hardened criminals are all giggling. They just went with it in editing.

4 Likes

Mmm I’d say just the opposite. Statistically the Kansas side has more money and is better educated. The do get a rep for being elitist assholes some times. And while KS and MO both have high crime urban areas, MOs is bigger and worse, and MO has Independence, former Meth capital but still full of poor white trash. So I’d give the MO side the winning title for uncouth. Except when the racetrack in KS hosts NASCAR.

3 Likes

Agreed. When I think of Missouri, meth labs and puppy mills come to mind. I can’t get past the pro-slavery history either. Downtown KC has some cool neighborhoods though.

While I live in MO and love the town’s name I live in - Independence - born and raised a Jayhawker in KS (though I went to K-State).

So you could say his farts pushed out a PoPo?
Hope he doesn’t get charged with ass-salting an office-air…

2 Likes

So is everyone googling ‘How to fart on command’?

Just me then?

4 Likes

I just want to remind everyone that, according to the interwebz, the unicode consortium is currently discussing how many and which facial expressions poo needs to have.

Flatulence is another truly pressing matter.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, BB, and special thanks to @GulliverFoyle. I shall contact the consortium with a proposal, citing Benjamin Franklin and seminal papers on meteorism.

2 Likes

Amazing how much there is to like about Ben Franklin

3 Likes

He’s the lightning rod to the US of A, or something.

In all the cop shows, investigations last more than one interview, they often involve many interviews. Would it really be so hard to write a headline that doesn’t misrepresent what actually happened?

He farted his way out of one interview, the investigation still caught him.

Ah, the Nelson got some good press here last week. It’s not all fucked up.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.