Suspected road rage killers spotted by police at sushi restaurant

Originally published at: Suspected road rage killers spotted by police at sushi restaurant | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Plenty of sushi where they are going, although in the pokey it is referred to as baloney.

12 Likes

And it is also not really baloney

11 Likes

They seem nice.

11 Likes

So what you are saying is, the baloney is full of baloney? Let me get back to you…

9 Likes

Maybe the baloney is full of malarkey?

9 Likes

“A directory of mostly wonderful things” is starting to lose the wonderful part :frowning:

15 Likes

More “responsible gun owners”, I see.

18 Likes

Man who fantasizes about killing people kills person.

13 Likes

So, you intentionally point a gun at someone’s car and pull the trigger, killing someone…and that’s not murder per the DA?

bullshit GIF

13 Likes

if there were no guns, there would be no story here

17 Likes

It is a disappointing change of tone.

3 Likes

I read that charges are expected later today. Do you have an indication that the charges will not include murder?

7 Likes

That spreadsheet… where did it go? It’s around here somewhere.

2 Likes

Agreed. The easiest content is outrage content. We need more stories like the matchbox car gift.

9 Likes

I’m sure this wasn’t the weapon used, but this is all relevant:

Also, I’m fully aware that this ruling had zero impact on this murder, but the greater ammosexual culture it enables certainly did.

Also also, don’t @ me about how this isn’t an actual AR, but rather an AR clone because I could not give less of a shit. It’s a weapon of murder and they chose from their arsenal (legal and otherwise) to murder a child.

21 Likes

The quote in the GMA video clip?

4 Likes

there was no need for this guys insta posts, even for context. he’s a scumbag who killed a little kid. mug shots were all that were needed to illustrate the post (and not even those, really). throw these two in a hole, never to be heard from again.

8 Likes

At the end of the clip they said that the DA wouldn’t commit to any specific charges yesterday, prior to the official announcement today. So I guess we’ll find out soon but I assume that DA’s generally avoid announcing the specific charges in random interviews with reporters prior to the official determination and (in high profile cases like this) the press conference.

Hoping that justice is served, to the extent that that’s ever possible following a tragic event like this.

Update: it’s officially a murder charge.

9 Likes

I think that line was in reference to potential charges for the female driver who didn’t pull the trigger.

1 Like