Suspenseful short film about witnessing someone pushed onto subway tracks

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/01/suspenseful-short-film-about-w.html

2 Likes

Can’t watch it right now, but I assume someone is listening to this on their head phones?

2 Likes

This reminds me of Steven Stiles’ story about growing up In New York City, where he is walking down the street, hears a thud behind him & finds a jumper splattered on the sidewalk. He walks away grumbling “No class. No class at all.” The caption at the bottom of the panel: On this day, a true New Yorker was born!

1 Like

Reminds me of…

Huh. Thank my paranoia that I keep away from the ledge until the train is coming to an halt.

2 Likes

When did basic safety become paranoia?

Well, it doesn’t feel like paranoia to me as I rarely think about it. But when I mention that I use always the nearest fire exit it when an alarm goes off of lock my car or check that fully packed rooms don’t have partially blocked exits, I get looked at if I was. Curiously, some of the same people praise their bicycle helmet even though they don’t wear bis in the shower or in the stairway

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.