Swallow this vibrator to relieve constipation

Heh, Heh, you said annals.

13 Likes

OH trust me, there are times where all it is a try and nothing…

Morphine will really mess you up.

5 Likes

My god, it’s a physical metaphor for Face***k.

4 Likes

This is the GIF you were looking for:

12 Likes

7 Likes

I’d be more worried about what it uses for a power source,

5 Likes

Plutonium. " If my calculations are correct, […] you’re going to see some serious shit."

8 Likes

No, you take it by mouth.

:wink:

9 Likes

They will sell none in Scotland, where oat porridge every morning, is, I believe, required by law.

2 Likes

1 Like

I was talking to a guy who went backpacking across Indian. He got a terrible case of something that included life threatening diarrhea. This was compounded by him being on a slow train, meaning he couldn’t get medical assistance. Fortunately he was able to find someone on the train who sold him a lump of raw opium to chow down on. This cured his diarrhea, but brought issues of its own.

8 Likes

It is the crew I feel sorry for.

18 Likes

Swallow this vibrator

14 Likes

I’ll opt for the short model.

11 Likes

You had me at “swallow this vibrator.”

5 Likes

10 Likes

I’ll just leave this here…

BowelDisruptor

16 Likes

Curious thing about fixating on the bowels, it seems to have a regular recurrance. Think of the time of the oh about… 1870s era sanatoriums (there was an underappreciated odd film about the Battle Creek installations) and lo-and-behold: let’s jiggle the bowels… and give massive enemas and declare that we’re “autotoxifying” ourselves. They even knew some-what about the microbial world therein; but(t) unlike our modern wisdom(?) they thought all them internal critters must certainly be bad. Anyway, we’re surely destined to have our smartphones tell us when it’s time to defecate.

3 Likes

The TSA is gonna love this!

8 Likes

Fool me once…

4 Likes