Swallow this vibrator to relieve constipation

How many of these things constitutes an overdose?

2 Likes

I don’t know about internal, but an external motorcycle might work.

A Honda Titan 150, 1cyl, revv it up holding the clutch, and then roll off, will definitely shake the resonant frequency of my P-spot on the way up and down. O.M.G.

7 Likes

Methane? 

3 Likes

Yep. Facebook makes shit, for sure.

3 Likes

More like the fear of exploding lithium ion batteries in my gut.

6 Likes

So… It shakes the s#$t out of you.

2 Likes

IIRC, this happened to Mark Twain when he tried out some apparatus in Nikola Tesla’s laboratory (not lavatory).

2 Likes

Fear can cause gas, I think.

2 Likes

Wait 'til we start hearing reports of massive overdoses.
“One, doc? I swear, I thought I was supposed to take all 40 at once…”

2 Likes

Most people are magnesium deficient. Magnesium supplements are cheap and they have the nice benefit of softening the stool naturally.

3 Likes

And visa-versa…

1 Like

Why constipated?

Too many banana? Pro tip: try smaller spoon.

1 Like

Oh, for the love of God…

1 Like

Just look at it!

5 Likes

Time for a Dad Joke.

“What do you do with a Mathematician with constipation?”

“You give them a pencil and let them work it out themself.”

7 Likes

Much safer than a gerbil, especially for gerbils.

A friend of mine was given a pillion motorcycle tour (i.e. the tour company provides bike and rider, customer sits on the back while they cruise around somewhere scenic for an hour or two) as a pre-wedding present.

The bike was a big thumpy V-twin cruiser with a very thin pillion seat. She came back happy but somewhat exhausted, and later reported that she’d climaxed three times during the ride…

3 Likes

I’m thinking about buying a motorcycle for longer road trips, and I’ve considered older Honda Valkyrie or Suzuki Boulevard. Now it’ll definitely be a 1800ccm Suzuki Boulevard :slight_smile:

On a more serious note, I’ve heard about a study that found correlation between vibrations caused by motorcycle and improved bone density.

2 Likes

There is a well-known correlation between vibration and circulatory damage:

This pill is probably not a problem. You may want to limit your use of, ahem, other vibratory devices. To, say, maybe 4 hours a day.

1 Like

Jane! Stop this crazy thing!!!

3 Likes