"Sweetie, have you seen the yacht photos?" — Elon musk is in no shape for a cage match, says a tipsy Anderson Cooper

Originally published at: "Sweetie, have you seen the yacht photos?" — Elon musk is in no shape for a cage match, says a tipsy Anderson Cooper - Boing Boing

5 Likes

Amazingly, that’s actually a very achievable goal for him. If Twitter keeps bleeding user accounts at the current rate he’ll soon be the funniest guy on there, by default.

11 Likes

Also, cats make Anderson Cooper giggle uncontrollably.

11 Likes

Two varieties of catty for Cooper in one night. I’m so glad that CNN went back to letting them get as drunk as they want on the show. Giggling, shade-throwing blotto Anderson Cooper is the NYE party guest the network should be delivering to America.

15 Likes

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

We just switched over near midnight to NY Rockin’ Eve, and I can’t tell you just how fucking tedious that show is now with what’s his name… Just… so corporate, safe, and boring… And yeah, CNN is safe and corporate, too, but the clips I’ve seen of Cooper and Cohen seem a bit more fun and engaging, at least… more human and less corporate.

13 Likes

That beats the BBC having Rick Ashtley on, who proceeded to sing the song he’s internet famous for, hands down.

5 Likes

Of all the NYE remotes on any network I have seen in my life, this was the absolute best segment!

I didn’t have a low opinion of John Mayer prior, but he defiantly elevated his status with me for sticking to the bit.

4 Likes

It’s not really changed my view of the guy personally, but I enjoyed Anderson cooper’s giggle-meltdown… :+1:

8 Likes

Drunk Anderson Cooper is the best thing about the entire New York celebration. It’s entirely unwatchable without him.

6 Likes

anderson cooper alcohol GIF

6 Likes

excited season 9 GIF

(adds location of cat bar to my travel plan…)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.