Elon Musk challenges Mark Zuckerberg to cage fight, and Zuckerberg accepts

Originally published at: Elon Musk challenges Mark Zuckerberg to cage fight, and Zuckerberg accepts | Boing Boing

7 Likes

What can we do to escalate this? Seriously, is there any social media goading that we could positively engage in that would justify me getting burner accounts on both their no longer relevant social media sites?

They need to be prodded towards lethal weaponry.

27 Likes

Wow. Everything is stupid, and I really want to go to bed.

26 Likes

A Deathmatch would be lovely.
Winner gets to taste the nice Amontillado I have in my basement

31 Likes

Yes, please. Throw all these billionaire doofuses in a cage fight together. Nobody cares who wins, we just leave the cage locked and walk away.

28 Likes

As undignified and trashy as this is, the world would be a much better place if capitalist tycoons had continued in the personal combat tradition of their feudal counterparts.

18 Likes

The only way I would see it as kayfabe would be if Musky put up Twitter as his part of the wager on who would win. In that case I’d immediately realize that Elon was going to take a dive…

8 Likes

Bartertown learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves.

10 Likes

I miss Celebrity Deathmatch…

11 Likes

Obligs

let them fight fighting GIF

24 Likes

When Twitter was asked “What is Musk going to do in his pants because of this fight”, they responded
:poop:

12 Likes

Can they do it in a submersible on the bottom of the Atlantic?

5 Likes

Didn’t Zuckerberg recently win a brazilian jiu-jitsu tournament?

3 Likes

Probably this type:

3 Likes

They could do a combined Twitter/FB poll to choose weapons for the duel. I vote for axes.

5 Likes

Hand grenades. 2 paces.

17 Likes

Eh, I’m a cynic. Them having a fight would just raise both their standings in the eyes of many of their admirers. And the press would report it as them being great sports to do this silly thing for the entertainment value.

1 Like

As long as they come out of it with life changing injuries at a minimum I’d be happy for fanbois to fanboi.

6 Likes

Yes, as a white belt:
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/09/business/mark-zuckerberg-jiu-jitsu-winner/index.html

Zuckerberg won the gold medal in the Nogi Master 1 White Belt Feather Weight Division and the Silver medal in the Gi Master 2 White Belt Feather Weight Division, BJJ Tour confirmed.

You can see him lose a match in this video. His expression at the end is priceless.

10 Likes

Yeah, I want something where “top dog” of capitalism requires not only a minimum amount of money but also winning in a fighting tournament. Capitalism is of course about making the rest of us suffer, but I’d love it if they just tossed us a bone every now and then.

4 Likes