Elon Musk shares a video where employees watch him exercise

Originally published at: Elon Musk shares a video where employees watch him exercise | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Perhaps that “Oh my God!” was silently followed by an internal thought of “I have wasted my life”

26 Likes

It’s dumbbells all the way down.

34 Likes
22 Likes

Christ, what a weirdo.

20 Likes

Yes, it’s working. Continually surprising how far AI has come. Can make a weak man look strong.

2 Likes

Season 11 Chef GIF by FOX TV

7 Likes

Supports the notion that the downfall of western society can largely be attributed to a dozen @#!$ who were the entitled never-matured offspring of the ridiculously rich. Could capitalism be saved via a 75% inheritance tax? We’ll likely never know; as they’ve bought off the politicians who might’ve imposed such.

16 Likes

That dumbbell is hollow. Just like it’s owner.

12 Likes

cringe-embarrassed

11 Likes

It might have been from an engineer: “Oh my God, the system didn’t crash yet!”

3 Likes

I think we all need to look on the bright side here.

There are currently two Musk/Zuckerberg challenge proposals on the table; and Musk elected to broadcast his training for the cage fight one rather than the dick measuring one. Ours is not the darkest timeline.

9 Likes

Musk still needs his signed permission slips for either option.

7 Likes

Because it is Elon Musk, I expect to learn in the coming days that it was actually a 35lb dumb bell.

9 Likes

I’ve been enjoying the latest Twitter fiasco, where Elno’s been stealing various handles from people. First “X” for obvious reasons, most recently “music” (and presumably others, that have to do with long-term business plans), all accounts that were early and had built up multi-million follower counts - “music” having 11M followers (in recompense, they gave him the “musican” [sic] account, but didn’t redirect his followers). I only hope no one was using them as a basis for their income, as they’ve lost it all, now.

It’s not just the taking that’s bad, but it really shows how idiotic the plans for Twitter are, too. Obviously they intend on having some sort of “official channels,” that may or may not be used for retail or other services. (Which is what makes me think a lot more accounts are going to get taken by Elno, if he hasn’t already.) Up until now (and likely in the future), they were regular accounts with nothing that distinguished them from every other account. (Even more so after Elno destroyed account verification.) It’s like they’re setting up some sort of commercial/financial network with identity theft or at the very least identity confusion/ambiguity built in from the start.

Elno really is such an incompetent authoritarian weirdo.

11 Likes

Not poop!

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Haven’t heard the announcement for, “Zuckerberg/Musk: Billionaire Bare Balls Beatdown”; the world’s first full-frontal, full-contact cage match? Something like this… Only with two weedy dweebs rather than muscular thespians.

2 Likes

Even if he was lifting 45 kilos, hand that to an orangutang and prepare to feel inferior…

Humans need to get over it, the other primates are far stronger.

5 Likes

I wonder if Twitter/Tesla employees are given sufficient time off or resources to exercise at, or during work. I’m sure if an employee did that in front of him he’d fire them.

5 Likes