Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋs ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ

Somebody irritating you, playing ring-and-run, prank-dialing you in them middle of then night asking if your refrigerator is running?

or, you know, posting OT nonsense in thread TOTALLY devoted to a specific, well-defined topic?

#THEY WILL BE THE FIRST WITH THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES!

BECAUSE…

Their names and crimes shall be recorded here, so that the Roving Happpy-Fun Justice Tribunals can mete out swift Happy-Fun Justice!

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Whatcha Reading'?:

1. Shill
  2. off-topic
  3. WAS WARNED REPEATEDLY
  4. That avatar. It’s… looking at me funny…
7 Likes

rem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

7 Likes

You already have a thread for this. It’s called:

Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴜᴛʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀY

I may have to report you for starting multiple threads with the same theme. Please try to stay focused, @OtherMichael

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Daneel will be up against the wall, because:

1. furriner
  2. Didn’t have pie at Al’s Oasis whilst passing through South Dakota
  3. Flip
  4. [placeholder text]
5 Likes

Foreigner? Foreigner? I’ll have you know I’m English.

To pass through South Dakota, wouldn’t that have meant going to Minnesota?

7 Likes

I don’t know why all you Engrish insist on going to the coldest parts of the USA. What is UP with that?

2 Likes

Aren’t you American types mean to take a pilgrimage to Mount Rushmore once in your life, or something?

5 Likes

Yes, on our diesel motorcycles with confederate flags, macaroni and cheese hot dog peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Budweiser, guns ablazin with Willie Nelson blaring from the 8 track.

But San Francisco is so much more posh.

Posher? Zat a word?

7 Likes

Fancy Jewish food?

6 Likes

You’re making me hungry. Posher matzos and manichevitz over here to me.

1 Like

@OtherMichael will be up against the wall for this crap poll I can’t even click on.

10 Likes

Continuing the discussion from You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!:

@crenquis will among the first with his back against the wall because

1. General squickiness
  2. General squickiness
  3. General squickiness
  4. General squickiness
  5. General squickiness
  6. That’s just, like, SO gross.
3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Trump's supposedly going to denounce birtherism. Will the media wash his hands for him?:

3 Likes

They will be the first with their backs against the wall when the revolution comes, because…

…the wall was poorly made and needs lots of people to prop it up.

9 Likes

I’m worried I will be the first with my back against the wall if the Trump revolution happens.

Well, maybe not me but people like me. It’s happened before, in 1930s Germany and 2000s Iraq.

8 Likes

I’m not sure where the rot started, but when you had this gung-ho chorus of enthusiasm behind Dubya’s idiotic, craven, transparent grab for Iraq’s oil because 9/11, and virtually nobody in the press was calling obvious bullshit, it was pretty obvious something was deeply wrong, and that the empire was now officially in decline.

You can’t avoid the gaping maw of oblivion when your torch is busted.

5 Likes

@TobinL will be first with his back against the wall for theoretical crimes against communication infrastructure:

2 Likes
3 Likes