Tag yourself on this social distancing D&D alignment chart

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/16/tag-yourself-on-this-social-di.html

14 Likes

True Neutral. ALWAYS True Neutral. Even before I learned that’s how druids are supposed to align.

14 Likes

Pretty much neutral good here.

9 Likes

Needs a ninth circle of hell square for the parasites not only hoarding but buying up essentials and gouging people.

Meanwhile, get these two a Grammy stat!

7 Likes

Lawful good, except for that last part about emails, and the youngest child (who still lives at home) is Neutral Good, but at least she does wash her hands appropriately.

12 Likes

To be honest, I did just adopt a lizard. Big, green iggy living in my yard.
Then again, I do lean a little chaotic (being a FloridaMan and all)!

20 Likes

There’s no way that someone who voluntarily serves as a link in email chains gets to occupy a ‘good’ alignment.

21 Likes

I would love to be Lawful Good. Unfortunately, some of us need to leave our apartments to show up at the workplace.

10 Likes

honestly, none of these fit me perfectly…

5 Likes

Reptiles need love too!

(From Xel Ha Park/Amusement center in Yucatan)

16 Likes

My friends would probably insist I’m more “Chaotic Annoying” than Lawful Good because I was always doing this stuff. Especially the social distancing, which has been going on for years…

8 Likes

That’s where I’d be, as well. Count me among those who don’t consider “Fw: Fw: Fw:” to be a good thing.

10 Likes

Definitely chaotic good

1 Like

I almost always come out Chaotic Good in these, but for this one I’m smushed all over the good side with a bit of True Neutral in the mix (binging Leverage instead of Chopped.)

7 Likes

That little guy’s smug jawline and jaunty stance suggests that he hasn’t yet realized that the “reptiles stride as though gods above pitiful, shrew-like, mammalian rabble” period of history has been over for a while…

4 Likes

Chaotic Neutral. I worship Mask. He’s the best.

1 Like

True Neutral striving for Chaotic Good

1 Like

If chaotic good was about using Discord voice chat and Roll20 to actually play D&D… then it’d apply.

1 Like

Same here. I’m following the instructions and trying to keep the peace and orderliness at home. Everybody is stressed out beyond belief. I am the calm. I am the calm. DAMMIT I SAID DON’T HUG ME!!! I am the calm.

5 Likes

Chaotic Neutral I guess…

(not mine, but I don’t have a picture handy and the light is off in the Bruce’s (they’re both Named Bruce) enclosure).

6 Likes