Tag yourself on this social distancing D&D alignment chart

True neutral it seems. Though I wouldn’t mind giving lawful neutral a go.

1 Like

The wear and tear to my shoes shows just how NG I am. But then again, I have a dog.

3 Likes

I learned yesterday that all adults have this delightful company and they come out at night to party on your face.
Face Mites
So we are all chaotic neutral in a minor way.

1 Like

Florida Man is always chaotic something.

2 Likes

Neutral Good.

Lawful good to neutral good. Always washing my hands and practicing good hygiene, but jogging every day during random hours.

And not forwarding random people’s “Fw: FW: Re: Fw:” emails from their grandmas.

6 Likes

Chaotic neutral, substituting lizard for birds. (Both are more dinosaurish than me)

2 Likes

Pieces of Neutral Good (A much more chaotic version…), Lawful Good, & even some Lawful Evil…

This morning my cousin followed up one of those dumb “hold your breath” chain letters (we received from our aunt) with a very nice “thanks auntie, we love you for thinking of us” message containing a link to actual advice, and that also debunked the stupid, stupid shit in the chain letter.

Now that’s lawful good.

12 Likes

This doesn’t bother me one bit. Someone should be mating on my face at night!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, comrade; and your little lizard buddy too.

4 Likes

I would be True Neutral (as long as I got to pick what to binge watch) but I am compelled to come in and work behind closed doors. Customers are not appreciating this…

4 Likes

Turns out my 5 year old is chaotic neutral as she is insisting the skink (small lizard) that got into our house this morning now lives here. She will defend it’s life against cat attacks (we have three) and will make a home for it.

Also, if my 5 year can learn to faithfully cover her mouth with her elbow whenever she sneezes or coughs, most people can.

7 Likes

On the “bread bag” alignment chart - lawful evil (ties knot in bag)
On the “bookmark” alignment chart - lawful evil (memorizes page number)
The sorting hat put me in Slytherin.

On this one… well look, I bought toilet paper and sanitizer A MONTH ago, in plenty of time for the supply chain to catch up. I knew it would be good to have on hand, and would be eventually used, and I knew that people would lose their minds.

And I can’t really be all that evil, because I also bought extra cat litter and cat food for my kitties.

2 Likes

You gotta be careful when reptiles don’t take the hint

2 Likes

The only thing on that chart that appeals to me at all is the lizard! I really, really need a lizard!

Geeky Note: Most people in Ireland don’t think there are any lizards here but that’s not the case. There are lizards. They’re just tiny and hard to see.

7 Likes

Make sure it is one that can be kept in a cage/tank.

You can’t housebreak iguanas or monitor lizards. They not only are great climbers and will get high up in your kitchen cabinetry, they will poop everywhere.*

*As per the experiences of a friend who was a herpetology major in college.

Little furry murderbeast for the social distancing win. All I have to do is empty the litterbox and take it to the trash chute

8 Likes

Hopefully, when the time comes, your furry murderbeast will get his lazy ass of the sofa and out into the world to catch you some fresh food!

:grinning:

3 Likes

If he was large enough to take down real tasty prey, he would be large enough to consider me his next meal. A cat the size of a St. Bernard is better known as a jaguar.

5 Likes

I see your point.

I guess the same is true of lizards!!

:rofl:

5 Likes