Tag yourself on this social distancing D&D alignment chart

Those aren’t lizards. They’re the soul-drones of the Tuatha de Danann, waiting to return to reclaim their land.

4 Likes

I need one of these for “essential service employees”.

My “sabbatical year” working as a peer counselor in mental health was supposed to give me time doing something completely different so that I’d be fresh and ready to get back in to humanitarian technology next September. I didn’t expect a global pandemic in the middle of it. I also didn’t expect the agency I’m working at to be so utterly clueless about how to do IT correctly on a limited budget. Until TODAY we had no way to do telehealth at our agency. We also only have one phone per 2-4 peer counselors, no softphones, only a handful of “floater phones” for mobile use, and we’re not allowed to use our own mobile phones.

I’m dyin’ here. Possibly for real, since I have asthma/COPD and I have been exposed to several people with coughs and fevers who have been refused testing or who didn’t go to the doctor because health insurance has a $2500 deductible before the 80/20 coverage kicks in. Yay America!!

(In case you are wondering, I’ve gone to all phone call appointments with the families I see, even though I am still required to come into the office. I wear an N95 filter Vogmask when I need to be outside my own office. Oh, yeah, I normally share an office, but my officemate is out sick, so it’s all cool. Not to worry, as yet I am symptom free.)

#notpanicking

3 Likes

I hate to tell you this, but…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.