Take your gaming anywhere with the NES30 pro bluetooth gaming controller

[Read the post]

I’m not a player, I just crush a lot.

Ergonomic? If there isn’t a hard rectangle of plastic gradually turning your thumb web into a ball of pure pain, you’re not really playing NES

2 Likes

I’m glad whatever storefront BB made a deal with does deceptive Amazon pricing. I’ve had my eye on one of these for a retro-gaming rig in the living room, and I haven’t actually seen one for $50. At the manufacturers website they are $46.

Also, be advised, while I was researching, I found that they have some issues remembering devices, and in some cases refuse to play well with other controllers.

Though having a Retropi setup with one of these as an interface, would be wonderful. I didn’t do this, in the end, and got a Shield TV instead, because I figure the rest of family should also get use out of it, and for some people crusty '90’s JRPGs just isn’t enough; for some reason I shall never understand.

1 Like

It’s worth noting that this is not an MFi controller, so it won’t work with the new Apple TV

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.