Tales from the Wasteland

2 Likes

bwah-hah-hah! And it’s a REAL game? SON I AM IMPRESS!

Poor @funruly - we’ve done gone and jacked his thread to HELL.

Oh, I know what I was thinking – why did BADotW bother with the drivers, when it could have gone FULL PIXAR* and had cute li’l autonomous vehicles raging around looking for juice, the precious juice? (Okay, because then there’d be no materiel for the shitgo. hrm.)

* dude, you never go FULL PIXAR.

4 Likes

Holy shit, I didn’t see the last week of posts on this thread until now.

Ho. Lee. Sheeit.

I mourn that we’re so very damn close to the end. I’d start this whole fucker over with you guys, even if it did take another ten months.

5 Likes

<----------------------------------- ----------------------------------->

This is Radio Free Cygnus…we’ll be right back after these messages

Is the Wasteland getting you down?

Mutants making your commute a misery?

Radiation affecting your property values?

There is another way.

Friends, I want to talk to you about SMI2LE - Space Migration Intelligence Squared Life Extension

The face on Mars was built in honor of the god or solar logos known as Sukon. The Cygnans settled Mars through her permission. She has also been identified as Leda. The reason the Cygnans settled Mars was because it was at that time in the cradle orbit of life. Taking 720 days to get around the sun would have resulted in the most preferable weather that was conducive to civilization at that particular time period.

If you would acknowledge simple existing math proof that 4 harmonic corner days rotate simultaneously around squared equator and cubed Earth, proving 4 Days, Not 1Day, 1Self, 1Earth or 1God that exists only as anti-side. This page you see - cannot exist without its anti-side existence, as +0- antipodes. Add +0- as One = nothing.

It is no coincidence that Edwards Air Force Base is located on the 33rd parallel; the most influencial number of all, guidance to the world. In a Biblical context we note that King David ruled in Jerusalem for thirty-three years, Jacob had thirty-three sons and daughters, and Jesus Christ was crucified at age thirty-three. Two interpenetrating triangles whose apexes point in opposite directions form the hexagram of the Star of David (3 + 3 = 6). On the other hand, 3 X 3 = 9, or the Ennead, the nine primal gods of Egyptian mythology.

Note also that the runways at Edwards Air Force Base are named 22, the master number meaning vision with action.

It is time for life on Earth to leave the planetary womb and learn to walk through the stars.

Life was seeded on your planet billions of years ago by nucleotide templates which contained the blueprint for gradual evolution through a sequence of biomechanical stages.

The goal of evolution is to produce nervous systems capable of communicating with and returning to the Galactic Network where we, your interstellar parents, await you.

Life on planet Earth has now reached this halfway point, established itself, and evolved through larval mutations and metamorphoses to the seven brain stages.

At this time the voyage home is possible.

Assemble the most intelligent, advanced, courageous of your species, divided equally between men and women. Let every race, nationality, and religion be represented.

You are about to discover the key to immortality in the chemical structure of the genetic code, within which you will find the scripture of life. The time has come for you to accept the responsibility of immortality. It is not necessary for you to die.

You will discover the key to enhanced intelligence within the chemistry of the nervous system. Certain chemicals, used wisely, will enable your nervous system to decipher the genetic code.

All life on your planet is a unity. All life must come home.

Total freedom, responsibility and interspecies harmony will make the voyage possible. You must transcend larval identities of race. culture and nationality. Your only allegiance is to life. The only way you will survive is to make the voyage home.

The Craftsman will give protection to the company.

When you arrive back home you will be given new instructions and powers. Your sperm ship is the flower of terrestrial life. As soona s the company is formed and the voyage begun, war, poverty, hatred, fear will disappear from your planet and the most ancient prophecies and celestial visions will be realize.

Mutate!
Come home in glory.

Turn on, tune in, and drop out.

7 Likes

This wraps the crazy around itself so much it becomes brilliant.

3 Likes

…and there it is.

That’s what I was looking for.

All the virtual beers go to you.

2 Likes

This here’s your man.

3 Likes

- We’re going to need driving music. Something loud enough to draw the sandworms.

- A’yuh. Driving music.

You’ve got a lot of trucking ahead of you.

1 Like

I know. We all miss driving in the desert.

Here, take this. It’s dangerous to go alone.

2 Likes

#Bad-ASS Dragons of the Wasteland: The Director’s Butt

Welcome to the Director’s Cut of Badass Waste Dragons. With us is Game-Master-Extraordinaire, @Donald_Petersen.

Mr. Petersen, how did you come up with the premise of SHITGO?

The setting for this game was unique. How did you decide on a setting of carburetors: prior to electronic ignition and fuel injection?

Did you ever worry the game mechanics would be too difficult for people to play?

The central narrators were The Kid and Marion: The Porta-Pot-AI. What was your inspiration for these pivotal NPCs?

In telling this epic, was it ever hard to express what you felt?

You’re on record several times as to wondering whether people were still interesting in playing the game. How did you keep the faith?

BWD had some signnificant GM help. We heard @JonasEggeater was hard to work with. What was your most challenging moment with him?

And what about that @penguinchris, he had made some AMAZING art for this. What was your favorite?

Thank you so much for this interview, Mr. Petersen! Please look into the camera and tell your fans how exicted you are about making Badass Wasteland Dragons 2: Electric Porta-loo

And now, a word from one of the biggest fans. In one sentence, @daneel, how did it feel playing the Achilles of this grand story?

4 Likes

It is, after all, a Human Wasteland.

I can’t wait to exact my vengeance once you’ve begun your own Badassery.

funruly presents: The Very Bad Ass.

4 Likes

I got a new ride for Christmas. One careful owner…

6 Likes

I got two cars in the shop; one is prolly a frozen caliper; the other appears to be the cam-shaft. @#$)@#&$)@#$

recovering broadcast transmission....

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1114 days. New replies are no longer allowed.