Tally of Obama's lies about the NSA's spying

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Is there an alternate link for us nonAmericans?

Is there a reason this video is autoplay? I really hate opening a page with autoplay videos, and typically BB video links do notā€¦

1 Like

Faster than me
and not the 1st time happening

As a non-USian and therefore sub-human (in older times ā€œUntermenschā€) you have no right to privacy (or life, ask those wedding guests). What makes you think you should be able to watch finest us-american entertainment? Silly foreigner ā€¦

1 Like

Same thing happens to Americans when we try to watch BBC clips.

I bet if you youtube it youā€™ll find a few copies that you can play :wink:

I was about to respond but there is someone at the doorā€¦

Thereā€™s just something horridly, creepily wrong, when Jon Daily and Stephen Colbert do parodies that make more sense than the realities they thought they were making fun ofā€¦ or when Colbert runs for office as a joke but you really, really want to vote for him because heā€™s still saner (and much truthier) than the actual candidates?

I mean - even Shakespeare couldnā€™t pull that off so consistently, and those guys were extraordinarily whacked out!

Manā€¦ Tunnelbear. Get it. PC or mobile. Every month you get 500mb free proxy with an additional 1gb if you tweet them.

At least I appreciate the region-specific sorry screen. It also assists the perpetuation of my guilt-free piracy of whatever the fuck I want.

thepiratebay.ac, apparently.

1 Like

Who the hell is Jon Daily?

Um, the guy in the video laying out Obamaā€™s lies. ā€˜The Daily Showā€™ - heā€™s Daily.

1 Like

2 Likes

That be him. Stop on any one of those takes, and thereā€™s a politician somewhere who modeled it firstā€¦lol.

Iā€¦ Iā€™m not sure I get it.

Get what?

I guess I thought you were making a joke:

Yeah, donā€™t I wish!

1 Like

Thatā€™s just the language barrier

1 Like