TDS and William Shatner make fun of Elon Musk

Originally published at: TDS and William Shatner make fun of Elon Musk | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Shatner lost a lot of my good will going into the upper stratosphere in The BezoPeen, but if this is any kind of attempt at making good, then fair play. Of course, hard not to think of it as taking a crack at a privatized space competitor in favor of his billionaire mile-high buddy.

7 Likes

OG read it as TDS Ameritrade making fun of Elon Musk. Get out there, traders!

3 Likes

Very funny, but a bit cringey when Shatner calls out Musk for recording a terrible album.

3 Likes

William Shatner is not provably self aware.

12 Likes

I’ve never been offered a free ride into space so I can’t say for sure if I’d have the willpower to turn the offer down even if I knew doing so was the right thing to do. Either way, this is a great video.

Maybe George Takei can narrate another one of these videos making fun of Bezos to balance it all out.

8 Likes

Bit of a puff piece.

4 Likes

How hard is it to find a link that works in Canada? Getting real tired of this BB. Here, let me do your job for you:

3 Likes

Bite your tongue. Shatner is a genius.

1 Like

Shatner is very much hit and miss when it comes to being a decent human being, and this is a just a comedy hit-piece, but… I give all that a pass cause it’s targeting Musk and he is an unforgivable human taint.

1 Like

Election 2016 GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

1 Like

How do i not have this CD? I’ve got 30 Christmas music CDs but I never heard of Shatner Claus.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.