Video of Elon Musk getting booed on stage at Dave Chappelle's show last night was removed from Twitter (here's a copy)

Originally published at: Video of Elon Musk getting booed on stage at Dave Chappelle's show last night was removed from Twitter (here's a copy) | Boing Boing

17 Likes

Musk is too toxic even for the crowd at a Dave Chappelle show.

57 Likes

Paedolon and TERFappelle on stage; what do they call this act?

Edit: thanks to @nubwaxer for correcting my brain fade.

17 Likes

Why is he even on there? It’s a comedy show and he isn’t funny.

The only funny thing I have ever heard him say is
“I personally wanted to punch Kanye, so that was definitely inciting me to violence".

He is so unfunny that I wondered if it was real when I read it.

I’ve no idea what they are trying to achieve.

27 Likes

Aren’t comedians supposed to “punch up”? Yet Chapelle’s been punching down his whole career.

6 Likes

Chappelle is really trying to court a particular audience it seems, and even they don’t like Elon.

31 Likes

Mr. Transparency and Dave “anti cancel culture” Chappelle wielding DMCAs like a samurai using a kanabo to smash a horse’s leg(s) apart and then used to bash the head in of the guy who was knocked off said horse.

@SatansToast There was a time Dave actually seemed to give a crap about people. Walked away from a multi million dollar tv deal because he didn’t care for how a white crew member laughed at one of his jokes and got worried that he might be perpetuating negative racial stereotypes. Went on Inside The Actor’s Studio and talked at length about the dangers of calling someone crazy instead of actually helping the mentally ill.

If he had continued that trend today instead of being the asshole he is now, conservative outlets would be blasting him as being too woke. This is shocking because Dave used to be a very empathetic person.

46 Likes

His whole business model is ‘fuck Earth, I’m leaving anyway’

Well he can get a fucking move on - it can’t come soon enough!

25 Likes

The Fuckle Brothers?

12 Likes

Who? Musk or Chappelle?

33 Likes

The Aristocrats.

27 Likes

hectobillionaire

16 Likes

Thank you!

17 Likes

He never thought free speech would include booing.

37 Likes

Punching down at one’s audience seems like a risky career move. At least Stewart Lee aims his jabs at some other, theoretical audience.

13 Likes

Because all Dave Chapelle does now is shitty things and pretend they are funny…

I posted this in another thread, but I’d highly recommend FD Signifier’s video on Chapelle…

It gives a great break down on his career and how he’s changed over the years and some reasons why…

28 Likes

When does he have time to appear on talk shows? Doesn’t Musk have an overvalued social media juggernaut teetering on the edge of bankruptcy to micromanage?

36 Likes

There was a time he would have punched up viciously against someone like Musk. Something broke in him about the time he got his lucrative Netflix deal and made his comeback. He’s legitimately angry about a lot of things but now responds by lashing out at the wrong targets (“oppressive elites” like LGBTQ people and Jews), by draping himself in free speech absolutism, and using that as a basis for common cause with Elon and Kanye.

27 Likes

He won’t enter the building, it smells funny because the toilets haven’t been cleaned since the cleaners got fired. /sarcasm

21 Likes

musk and chappelle - TERFs of a feather flock together

11 Likes