Tea party exemplar Josh Duggar is being sued for roughing up a woman

Wish I had your optimism …

7 Likes

I presume this is what he resorted to when he could no longer sexually assault his sister, and Ashley Madison didn’t pan out.

1 Like

I appreciate the joke. Really, I do. The far right’s moral hypocrisy is bad enough in reality though without resorting to word games like in Mark’s opening sentence. We’re better than that.

I’m only surprised by how old she is.

2 Likes

Bingo!

2 Likes

Eighteen-year-olds wind up on sex offender registries when their seventeen-year-old girlfriend’s parents sue them…but not this actual sex offender?

If anyone has a way off this forsaken planet, I can bring supplies.

9 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at all if they still idolize him. They certainly circled the wagons after his first scandal:

From American Family Association:

We live in a fallen world, and sin affects us all. None are immune, and the weakness of our flesh can in time snare a David or a Solomon or a young Josh Duggar. For those who know the Scriptures, such failures, as disappointing and heartbreaking as they are, should not come as a surprise. They graphically illustrate why we all need a Savior.

The Blaze: The Duggars Aren’t Hypocrites. Progressives Are.

I’m not diminishing Josh Duggar’s infractions. But Christians commit major sins sometimes, which is the whole reason why Jesus died on the cross.
That doesn’t negate or condone anything, but it shows that Christianity does not hide from the sinfulness of man

RedState: The Left is Frothing, Raving and Losing Its Mind Over the Fall of House Duggar

Nothing causes the lunatic Left to froth and rave and lose its mind like Christianity in action.
Whenever something awful happens and Christians do what Christians are commanded to do: forgive, the left simply draws a blank.

I don’t see any articles up about this latest mess, but the Duggars Family Facebook page is still getting tens of thousands of likes it its posts in the last couple days.

2 Likes

2 Likes

In other sex crime news, Jared Fogle was sentenced to 15.666 years in prison

Some of you were upset that Fogle asked for 5 years and the government asked for 12.5 years. But the judge was under no obligation to honor those requests.

1 Like

You can parse that sentence two ways, one of which is quite true!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.