Ted Cruz campaigns for Raphael Warnock during a Herschel Walker rally (video)

Princeton. I don’t carry any water for Yale but I’m not letting Princeton off the hook for Cruz.

12 Likes

I think the most charitable interpretation would be that Cruz is well aware that he’s hated, and that his endorsement of anyone is likely to lose them votes among independents. So praising Walker would be counterproductive, but reminding folks that Warnock worked with him on something might make some folks start to question just how great Warnock might be.

3 Likes

Sideshow Bob, “What about the buffoon lessons? Four years at Clown College!?”
Cecil Underdunk Terwilliger, “I’ll thank you not to refer to Princeton that way.”

10 Likes

And that Warnock is a puppet of Biden is not?

What policy, exactly, has Walker articulated that isn’t just echoing the GOP party line?

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Which explains his party affiliation! But they do have two positions - tax cuts and hate.

And hate.

Or maybe Hershill?

Post one example of him discussing that on the campaign trail. You can’t, because he has not. Warnock in BOTH campaigns, has articulated positions, while certainly similar to his Democratic colleagues, has also shown a high level of independence and specificity of his goals. Because he actually gives a shit about what his voters have told him that they want and need from him.

11 Likes

teddy’s so dumb it’s amazing he graduated from Kindergarten.

3 Likes

but he sure can read from Dr. Suess books!

3 Likes

Hey, isn’t that the two axes with downward zig zag arrow we were talking about a few months ago?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.