Televangelist explains why his private jet is "biblical"

Pfft! Well now you’re just using logic! And basic logic at that!!

also manages to be anti-Semitic. What a fucking douchebag. Can we please tax these con men?

2 Likes

Fuck this greedy racist shitbag.

1 Like

He said it himself- he rode the coattails of another successful grifter - Oral Rogers.
Copy and paste.

2 Likes

“I’m tired of these mothafuckin’ snakes owning mothafuckin’ planes!”

10 Likes

So - to summarize the video: sociopathic grifter lives a life of unfettered luxury on the dime of saps, likely earns untaxed revenue on property natural resources from said dimes, and gives zero fucks about the whole thing.

5 Likes

Did they ever do Dallas?

3 Likes

Oops - Oral Roberts? Or maybe Oral Robinson?
Whatever arsehole that defrauded a generation of trubelievers - that guy!

Unless they’ve made some major design changes, I don’t think a Gulfstream is going to make it through that gate, either.

4 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Fwiw, Matthew 23:23 is what supposedly tells you to give 10% of your money to your Church.

Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

5 Likes

I thought it was called a bible because it contains the metaphorical pin stacks.

1 Like

Thou hast made of my Father’s House a den of thieves!
tables flipped
Whip deployed

2 Likes

demonic in the classical sense

Is that anything like the “poophole loophole”?

4 Likes

What I find amusing and intellectually dishonest is the way that the old covenant/new covenant is used to quotemine the bible to their taste. “Gays are bad because the bible is the inerrent word of god.” “But what about mixed fibers and shellfish?” “Well that’s part of the old covenant, so we can ignore it.”

8 Likes

And never mind the highly debatable translations.

2 Likes

Translation? King James Only movement - Wikipedia

3 Likes

Pah!

https://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Bible_Retranslation_Project

It, er, doesn’t seem to have got very far.