Televangelist tells his flock to buy him a $54 million jet: "It's what Jesus would do."

He must be the real deal.

I just donated zero fucks to this asshole.

13 Likes

If Jesus really wanted you there - he’d teleport you.

Maybe you can send that $54million to Maria hurricane relief?

9 Likes

So that’s why Mary was crying. She ewas afraid we wouldn’t believe him a new jet. I knew there was a good explanation.

6 Likes

(Couldn’t find video :frowning: From Cannonball Run)

Fenderbaum: [Fenderbaum and Blake’s Ferrari drives alongside J.J.'s ambulance] Pull over! We want to give you our blessing!

Victor Prinsi: J.J., there are two priests in that car. They want us to pull over.

J.J. McClure: Victor, that’s two priests driving a Ferrari. When’s the last time you saw two priests drive a Ferrari? What are they doing, taking home the bingo money?

Victor Prinsi: No, they’re doing the work of the Lord. In a Ferrari, they can just do it faster.

11 Likes

His camerman’s name is Caleb.

Falcon 7X, huh?

Not bad! Shut up and take my money!

4 Likes

I think this is one of those things that god answered ‘no’ about before the good pastor even called.

3 Likes

$20 in loose pennies.

1 Like
2 Likes

If the website allows it, donate $0.01. (Though if they know what they’re doing, they’ll set a minimum of $1.00.) It will cost them more to process the donation than it’s worth.

7 Likes

Where does he travel to and what does he do there?

To be fair, it’s not just the extra range of the Falcon 7X, it’s the precise handling. Heck, you could fly one of those babies through the eye of a needle.

16 Likes

Maybe he’s going to carpet bomb loaves of bread. </sarcasm>

1 Like

Sent Collect on Delivery (COD).

3 Likes

That’s what I want to know. Are there even many places that would put up with this asshole doing what he refers to as “the Lord’s work”?

Or maybe that covers lying on a beach and saying “God bless you” to the server who just delivered your rum drink

1 Like

These types of televange-assholes had my mom in her old age sending them monthly checks. This asshole needs to have his fingernails ripped out, tarred and feathered and dragged behind a vehicle driving 60mph. When they’re done, prop him up on a pole through his anus in public. I would be happy. No, I’m not sorry.

10 Likes

I see what you did there.

1 Like

He should hurry up in case Spanky comes up with new tariffs; this thing is Made in France.

3 Likes

Can I send him some barf bags?

ETA: Full, that is.

1 Like

And all of this shit is tax-exempt, am I right? For what reason, could someone explain to me?

4 Likes