Temuera Morrison says 'The Book of Boba Fett' is like 'Remington Steele' but in space

A pretty awesome EU character imo. Hoping to see him and Fennec go toe to toe.

1 Like

Let’s not be so quick to judge. Not everyone can meet a magic desert hobo and get handed the keys to the galaxy.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe they are doing just fine, went to the station to get a few drinks, and then some assholes came and ruffed them up.

1 Like

I’m warming up to this show now now but I have to pretend he’s a new character. i really like the new character but I’m having a hard time believing this new boba fett with a moral code is the same bounty Hunter from empire and Jedi.

In reference to the original post: I grew up in the 80s and I don’t even know anything about Remington Steele. its a weird reference for modern audiences. Ha.

Is he that different? We really have not much screen time in the films to make that assumption imo. To quote his father (and himself in The Mandalorian) “im just a man making his own way in the galaxy”

What we do know of Boba is what we saw in the prequels (traumatized by seeing his father killed,) vowing revenge upon ObiWan (during the Clone Wars cartoon) and then becoming a bad ass bounty hunter.

Perhaps after being a bounty hunter for so long and seeing where that left him coupled with a near death experience and humbling by the Tuskens could easily change a man. But then, he was still obsessed with getting his armor back and is now trying to take over a crime syndicate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.